Hey

Post a reply

Re: Hey

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I take it this 'get yourself laid' thing is some running gag that I missed during my sabbatical?

No.

It's you to stop acting like a 12 year old and get your act together.

Bit out of line there Andre No biggie fellas but cool off man.

Postby Andre147

Absolutely sick of this guy, and he's testing my nervers and Dan's.

Bringing my refereeing duties to the Forum and disrespecting a professional Snooker referee is completely forbidden and I've given him a last warning. All the players, officials from World Snooker can attest to my integrity and I WILL NOT ALLOW someone here to bring that into question.

Once more and Ash is banned for life. Hope this is clear as cristal.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:Absolutely sick of this guy, and he's testing my nervers and Dan's.

Bringing my refereeing duties to the Forum and disrespecting a professional Snooker referee is completely forbidden and I've given him a last warning. All the players, officials from World Snooker can attest to my integrity and I WILL NOT ALLOW someone here to bring that into question.

What if I told you – lied, so to speak – that he sent me a PM saying 'Andre is a rubbish referee innit'? Would that count as the straw that breaks the camel's back? Even if I have no proof as it never happened?

If so, I am willing to lie.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Absolutely sick of this guy, and he's testing my nervers and Dan's.

What if I told you – lied, so to speak – that he sent me a PM saying 'Andre is a rubbish referee innit'? Would that count as the straw that breaks the camel's back? Even if I have no proof as it never happened?

If so, I am willing to lie.

PM's are different, as they are not public here and only specified at a specific person. He can call me what he wants via PM, but here he's walking in thin ice now and about to break for good.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre chill out for bucks sake. It is not all about you man.
Stop willy waving and post something positive instead of moaning all the time. You are a good guy but your obsession with Ash is overcoming you.

Postby Ck147

Don't let him get to you. Compartmentalise, separate your mod role from your pro ref role, the two are distinct, keep them separate in your head. I use compartmentalism in my life and it works well. I find Ash a fun distraction.

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:

Don't let him get to you. Compartmentalise, separate your mod role from your pro ref role, the two are distinct, keep them separate in your head. I use compartmentalism in my life and it works well. I find Ash a fun distraction.

It’s not Andre who’s conflating the two.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

He's kind of reinforcing it with his responses, he shouldn't. What I'm saying is, Andre don't let it, you're better than that.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Exactly, he has no right to bring that up here just to wind me up.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Andre chill out for bucks sake. It is not all about you man.
Stop willy waving and post something positive instead of moaning all the time.

Oh buck off, will you? Your Jesus act is tiresome. Pull your head from his hole.

Ash has accused him of being biased. Now, for the record, I think that we as a forum should have every right to question a referee, regardless of whether they're a member or not. On that front, I'd actually defend Ash.

But what has he provided so far to support his case? He doesn't think he's a good moderator.

That's it. Whoop-dee-fucking-do.

Now he's entitled to think Andre isn't a good moderator, I don't agree with him, but that's beside the point.

But to use that as a basis to call a referee biased – possibly the most serious thing you can say about a referee as far as their professionalism is concerned – is a bit rubbish.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre is a great ref. It's very low of Ash to bring Andre's reffing into this. It's below the belt. Andre is a very professional ref and he's a good mod as well.

BSP's passive-aggressive Jesus act is getting very tiresome indeed. He tells Andre to stop moaning and post something positive while all he does is moan like a girl who has her period for the first time...

I think Wild would have banned Ash already.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I take it this 'get yourself laid' thing is some running gag that I missed during my sabbatical?

No.

It's you to stop acting like a 12 year old and get your act together.

Bit out of line there Andre No biggie fellas but cool off man.

Wild used to warn people and even curse at people all the time and you never seemed bothered. Why are you so hard on Andre?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Andre chill out for bucks sake. It is not all about you man.
Stop willy waving and post something positive instead of moaning all the time.

Oh buck off, will you? Your Jesus act is tiresome. Pull your head from his hole.

Ash has accused him of being biased. Now, for the record, I think that we as a forum should have every right to question a referee, regardless of whether they're a member or not. On that front, I'd actually defend Ash.

But what has he provided so far to support his case? He doesn't think he's a good moderator.

That's it. Whoop-dee-fucking-do.

Now he's entitled to think Andre isn't a good moderator, I don't agree with him, but that's beside the point.

But to use that as a basis to call a referee biased – possibly the most serious thing you can say about a referee as far as their professionalism is concerned – is a bit rubbish.

Your 'buck off' can pass. The point is...

1. Ash is getting to Andre and it probably is not enhancing Andre's enjoyment of the site.
2. Andre threatening to ban every other post is tiresome to me.

Postby Dan-cat

Ash is a repeat troll. As I look down at the list of banned users they all follow the same pattern. Repeat trolls get banned. It was ever thus.

Postby Ash147

Apologies, I was not aware you were above any form of criticism. I will refrain from talking negatively about you in an way from now on.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ash has said he is sorry and will not do it again.
Andre is a nice guy and I am sure will get over this. :-)
Now it is time to move on, the second best event of the year (the Masters) is about to start. We should be happy. :-D
And for those of you who don't know, the best event is the CoC (best arena + best atmosphere). :bowdown: <ok>

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Ash has said he is sorry and will not do it again.

Yeah, you’re probably right.

:hatoff:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:

He's still a tit.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

He's still a tit.

Postby SnookerFan

To be fair, he can't be a tit. He posted a Mario meme saying No.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

He's still a tit.

Pinky was obviously being ironic. <laugh>

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on, sugar, tell me so

Ok.

Postby SnookerFan

I want your body and I think you're sexy.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:

I know darling, I know.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I know darling, I know.

:love: