Post a reply

Alright

Postby Bjornebye

Hi all, snooker mad from Liverpool. My mates don't really care much for it so I have no-one to talk about it with and trust me I could talk about it all day so I'm glad I've found this place.

Hope you are all well.

Re: Alright

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Bjornebye wrote:Hi all, snooker mad from Liverpool. My mates don't really care much for it so I have no-one to talk about it with and trust me I could talk about it all day so I'm glad I've found this place.

Hope you are all well.

Welcome

Postby Ck147

Hello

Postby HappyCamper

Are you a Norwegian left back by any chance?

Postby Bjornebye

HappyCamper wrote:Are you a Norwegian left back by any chance?

Hahaha no I just happened to like him as a kid

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:Are you a Norwegian left back by any chance?

Yes I am.

Postby HustleKing

Bjornebye wrote:Hi all, snooker mad from Liverpool. My mates don't really care much for it so I have no-one to talk about it with and trust me I could talk about it all day so I'm glad I've found this place.

Hope you are all well.

Welcome. Which Merseyside team (including the likes of Tranmere) do you support?

Postby Bjornebye

Liverpool !

Postby Dan-cat

Hope you are all well.

Hello Snooker Mad from Liverpool!

I joined the form for the same reason... I do have two real life snooker buds who watch the main tournaments, and we attend the the Masters together, but they don't get involved in the many sub plots running throughout the year and the general soap opera that is snooker. Not comitted enough, unlike the posters on this forum.

:-D

Postby Bjornebye

Good man

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I've been hauling ass alone

Is that a euphemism for masturbation?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I've been hauling ass alone

Is that a euphemism for masturbation?

No, it's the first line of Bjorne's walk on...

Absolutely banging disco record by the Stones. One of my faves. In Keith Richards' autobiography he talks about how Jagger wanted to do a disco record with a walking bassline, and that's how Miss You came about and he said 'so we made the best disco record ever.'

Gotta love his arrogance

Postby The_Abbott

I wouldn't have thought this was a Welcome post going by the last few posts rofl

Welcome to the snooker island. The place for potting players and potty mouths <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:I wouldn't have thought this was a Welcome post going by the last few posts rofl

Welcome to the snooker island. The place for potting players and potty mouths <laugh>

And Laser Eye Surgery.