Post a reply

New'un

Postby ecciepeccie

Hi all, long time snooker fan, and follower of this forum! Think you've all got a great place going here, so looking to get involved! Ta

Re: New'un

Postby ecciepeccie

Cheers Holden :happy:

Postby Ck147

Hello and welcome

Postby ecciepeccie

Thanks CK :-D

Postby HustleKing

Two words: welcome, but most importantly, Blur! :pal:

Postby ecciepeccie

HustleKing wrote:Two words: welcome, but most importantly, Blur! :pal:

Ha! Thanks for the welcome, although not keen on the last bit! :mosh:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Eccie, are you a fan of Hunter S. Thompson? Or just the film Fear and Loathing?

Postby ecciepeccie

Holden Chinaski wrote:Eccie, are you a fan of Hunter S. Thompson? Or just the film Fear and Loathing?

Aye Holden, big fan of his. Also enjoyed both the book and film. The Rum Diary is fantastic as well, but doesn't seem to be for everyone.

Postby Holden Chinaski

ecciepeccie wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Eccie, are you a fan of Hunter S. Thompson? Or just the film Fear and Loathing?

Aye Holden, big fan of his. Also enjoyed both the book and film. The Rum Diary is fantastic as well, but doesn't seem to be for everyone.

Nice :hatoff: I'm a fan as well. The Rum Diary is great. His book on the Hells Angels is crazy as well.

Postby ecciepeccie

Holden Chinaski wrote:
ecciepeccie wrote:

Nice :hatoff: I'm a fan as well. The Rum Diary is great. His book on the Hells Angels is crazy as well.

Hells Angels is great too. Created a new sub genre, journalist becoming immersed in the story was unheard of! Probably inspired things like Vice magazine too which I quite like :hatoff:
Last edited by ecciepeccie on 28 Mar 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

ecciepeccie wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
ecciepeccie wrote:

Hells Angles is great too. Created a new sub genre, journalist becoming immersed in the story was unheard of! Probably inspired things like Vice magazine too which I quite like :hatoff:

Oh yes, he definitely had a big influence on that kind of stuff. Joe Rogan is a big fan as well.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:The inventor of gonzo and i've been living and writing it!

<ok>