Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Judd Trump v Marco Fu

Postby GJ

hendo has it right when trump was all out attack he scared opponents now he goes negative in alot of matches so theres no fear.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:And Marco's done it. :D

Another early exit for Judd.

Very happy for Marco :D :D :hatoff:

He truly is a top player and very hard to beat when on top form.

Hopefully Ding comes through his next so we have an all asian clash.

Postby hendry_fan

Deary me!,Trump once again can,t get a result,gets kicked out once again so early in a tournament!.

As Hendry said,he took far too lonnnnnnnnnnng on that black in the decider and prompt,he ends up missin it!. :dizzy:

One of the things that has been letting him down lately is he misses far too many easy(ish) pots.
It,s all very well bein able to come out with spectacular pots,long pots whatever,like he often does,but he spoils all of that by missing way too many easy(ish) ones,more often than not in crucial situations just like that black he missed in the decider.

Well done to Fu though for keepin his cool all throughout the match,it was mainly that,that got him through today,there was a good few times where Trump got away with it,leaving nothing on or he left something awkward and you could see that Fu was thinking,ffs,not again,but he still stayed cool,i can,t recall even 1 shot where he just got down and did a bit of a hit n hope. <ok>

Fu,s gettin out of snookers was utter drivvel though,it has to be said,time and time again he hit the wrong angle or he misjudged the pace by a country mile.

He won in the end though and thats really all that counts.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Another 6-5. Both players were in a bit of a slump before this match. Fu held himself together well in that decider and can take some positives from this match. Trump on the other hand with another disappointing result. He needs to get going quickly if he wants to get something out of this season.

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Did you watch the match? Only two scrappy frames, and they were split between them.

Yes, I watched the match, you little rubbish.

Skullman asked you a question he was not insulting or called you any names. so watch it.

Postby Muppet147

Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Did you watch the match? Only two scrappy frames, and they were split between them.

Skullman asked you a question he was not insulting or called you any names. so watch it.

Stay out of it.

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

Stay out of it.

if you continue to give unprovoked bullocks like that ill be making you out of it permanently.

Postby Muppet147

Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

Stay out of it.

if you continue to give unprovoked bullocks like that ill be making you out of it permanently.

Don't threaten me, little man.

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

Stay out of it.

Don't threaten me, little man.

not a threat a promise