Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Judd Trump v Marco Fu

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:Judd needs to find the right balance between abit of arrogance and showing a lack of respect

Its a fine line

Tbh arrogance isn't that bad in a profession sportsman, but you need the results to back it up. It's easier to accept arrogance from the likes of Hendry than it is from someone who hasn't won anything for over a year.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Tbh arrogance isn't that bad in a profession sportsman, but you need the results to back it up. It's easier to accept arrogance from the likes of Hendry than it is from someone who hasn't won anything for over a year.

Arrogance is always an annoying habit in people, but you're right. It's somehow more annoying when a sportsman acts like he's the man and results are going against him.

Postby hendry_fan

Trumps just like many of todays youth,many have BIG MOUTHS and they think they know it all.

Anyone can try and make out they know it all theeeeeeeeeeese dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyys with the help of GOOGLE!. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Trumps just like many of todays youth,many have BIG MOUTHS and they think they know it all.

Anyone can try and make out they know it all theeeeeeeeeeese dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyys with the help of GOOGLE!. <laugh>

That's probably true of a lot of youth in any generation, to be fair.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Trumps just like many of todays youth,many have BIG MOUTHS and they think they know it all.

That's probably true of a lot of youth in any generation, to be fair.

Aye,i was just havin a wee dig at Trump there. :-)

You get wanna-be Big mouthed,cocky,thinks they know it all everywhere and at every age :dizzy:

Postby SnookerFan

What I mean is teenagers are cocky big mouth gits at times, or at least some are.

There were some like that when I was a teenager, and if most people would admit it, they'd know that's probably true of themselves.

Postby hendry_fan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Michaela really makes more mistakes than any other top referee I can think of.

Well what does one expect,she,s a woman. :roll: <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Michaela really makes more mistakes than any other top referee I can think of.

Well what does one expect,she,s a woman. :roll: <laugh>

bucking hell. It's Andy Gray. :wave:

Bucking hell alright,who the hell is or whats Andy Gray,thank god we have google theeeesssse daaaayyys!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Trump playing extremely negative at times.

he needs to find the balance of being aggressive without being reckless in the first 6 frames he was too negative