Post a reply

Re: The Shaun Murphy Superman Music

Postby Blavdes

Smurphs seeing as he's having this music should join in with the crowd and come in with one arm aloft fist clenched, otherwise it seems a bit half-assed to me.

Postby SnookerFan

Yeah, I thought that. Seems a bit divvy to just play the music. He could at least come in with a big S on his chest, or something.

His opponent should bring in some Kryptonite, just to diss Murphy.

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:Yeah, I thought that. Seems a bit divvy to just play the music. He could at least come in with a big S on his chest, or something.

His opponent should bring in some Kryptonite, just to diss Murphy.

I think that you watched too much wrestling in the 80's

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:I think that you watched too much wrestling in the 80's

rofl

Quite possibly. I used to love the WWF. I was watching well into the 2000s before I finally gave up on it.

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:Have you been up all night posting gibberish? Your mum should check the bedroom light is switched off.

You seem quite interested in my 65 year old mother. Have you got a thing for pensioners? rofl

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Have you been up all night posting gibberish? Your mum should check the bedroom light is switched off.

You seem quite interested in my 65 year old mother. Have you got a thing for pensioners? rofl

Your mum is more interesting than you. So are the donuts you gorge yourself with.

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:Your mum is more interesting than you. So are the donuts you gorge yourself with.

Dammit, what Super Hero would you want to be? :grrr:

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Your mum is more interesting than you. So are the donuts you gorge yourself with.

Dammit, what Super Hero would you want to be? :grrr:

Superheroes are gay. They dress up in tights.