Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sun April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Mags falling even further behind Day now. Is he playing really badly?

Same question with Murphy.

Ryan Day has been playing very well TBF and has seen a return to form in recent months so im not surprise that he is leading but 8-4 is a surprise.

Postby Andy Spark

These tables are shocking. That red that Ken knocked in down the rail should not even have been close to going in. The red misses for placement EVEN if the pace hadn't been there...absolutely shocking. >-( Is snooker really corrupt? Are they really doing things like deliberately manipulating the table specs? It's possible.

As for Hearn, I don't trust him as much as I can throw him down the road and I can throw him a bloody long way.
Last edited by Andy Spark on 20 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Andre, do you want Murphy or Cope to win the match?

I like both, maybe Cope a tad more because he hasn't had good results recently.

And before anyone says otherwise, it has absolutely nothing to do with Ronnie having an easier draw or whatever.

If Murphy wins I'll be happy the same way.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 PGC wrote:

And before anyone says otherwise, it has absolutely nothing to do with Ronnie having an easier draw or whatever.

If Cope beats Murphy after the season and career hes had in recent years he could be more of a threat for Ronnie than Murphy would be because he has nothing to lose just go out there and any result thereafter is a bonus.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:

Same here.

Actually I was looking forward to another Murphy v Ronnie match because they have always been entertaining but I won't complain if Cope wins tonight.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:cope starting to choke now

You know wonder how much important that 1st frame of this session will prove to be....

chokers remain chokers

<laugh>

Postby Andy Spark

He says he's into fitness these days and maybe he has lost some weight but Shaun still looks too fat to me.

He said during an interview that he had "discovered" water, well you haven't Shaun, water's been around for a long time, try "discovering" protein shakes and sophisticated fitness programs instead.