Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sun April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

Coming up this afteroon the man of the season Ding Junhui against World no 73 and crucible new boy Michael Wasley and Ali Carter concludes against another debutant Xiao Guodong

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I always enjoy watching Ding. Funny how Ronnie compared Ding with John Higgins in one of his interviews. I've been saying for a long time Ding's style reminds me of Higgins.

I too been saying that for a long time <laugh> but it's true isn't it, both are great breakbilders and have an amazing safety game when they need.

2 or 3 years ago the only difference was Ding's temperament, but Ding has improved on that part massively so he's the complete player now.

He's got everything in his arsenal to win at the Crucible, but it reamins to be seen when he'll finally get his 1st World Title.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:Second half century in as many frames by wasley very impressive start

I like his style. And the boy has bottle.

hes one debutant who hasent frozen and taken time to settle in

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:Second half century in as many frames by wasley very impressive start

I like his style. And the boy has bottle.

hes one debutant who hasent frozen and taken time to settle in

Thank god he knocked out Milkins. The game needs young players like him making an impact on the biggest stage.