Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sun April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby GJ

Andy Spark wrote:
GJ wrote:Hes naturally quite big so he cant become slim overnight

How long has it been then? I thought he'd had at least 6 months.

:gag:

Postby Wildey

Andy Spark wrote:He says he's into fitness these days and maybe he has lost some weight but Shaun still looks too fat to me.

He said during an interview that he had "discovered" water, well you haven't Shaun, water's been around for a long time, try "discovering" protein shakes and sophisticated fitness programs instead.

peoples size and weight has sod all to do with you so stick to table action not peoples appearances

Postby Andy Spark

GJ wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:
GJ wrote:Hes naturally quite big so he cant become slim overnight

How long has it been then? I thought he'd had at least 6 months.

:gag:

Well, anyway I don't want to be mean to him, so Happy Easter Shaun and don't eat any chocolate... :party:

Postby Andy Spark

Wildey wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:He says he's into fitness these days and maybe he has lost some weight but Shaun still looks too fat to me.

He said during an interview that he had "discovered" water, well you haven't Shaun, water's been around for a long time, try "discovering" protein shakes and sophisticated fitness programs instead.

peoples size and weight has sod all to do with you so stick to table action not peoples appearances

Well, I can't see the table at the moment as my stream has gone down...

...well, either that or Shaun is standing in front of the camera.

Postby Wildey

Andy Spark wrote:
Wildey wrote:

im warning you another fatist comment and see you in 24 hours

Postby GJ

masterdoctorgenius wrote:the art of winning frames in one visit seems lost nowadays

only ronnie and ding are able do it frequently

agree 93 tons in a season suggests a player isn't good in winning in 1 visit

<ok>

Postby AC or LT?

Andy Spark wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Does anyone know how far a snooker player walks in a world championship match on a scale of couch to 5k, looking at Shaun i'm going nearer the first?
Last edited by AC or LT? on 20 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:the art of winning frames in one visit seems lost nowadays

only ronnie and ding are able do it frequently

agree 93 tons in a season suggests a player isn't good in winning in 1 visit

<ok>

Well said GJ <ok> :spot on: