Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sun April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Jamie injected ryan with the choker virus

no mags is playing great

yea Maguire has really stepped it up Day done very little wrong

Postby Wildey

AC or LT? wrote:I thought Day was meant to be walking away with that match, what hapenned?

Is Murphy blocking his line of shot?

really getting snake hissed off with fatist jibes now pack it in

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:WTF SHAUN?

UNSPORTMANSHIP CONDUCT :no:

What did he do? Missed it.

I described it above, not exactly unspotmanship but I know what was his real intention, which is just wrong realy.

Anyway, 9 all :D

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 PGC wrote:He is entiteled to porsue the 5 snookers he needs, but the real intention here is to disrupt Cope's fluency :no:

That is Murphy's prerogative. If Cope can't deal with it, tough on him. You can't take any prisoners at the Crucible. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:He is entiteled to porsue the 5 snookers he needs, but the real intention here is to disrupt Cope's fluency :no:

That is Murphy's prerogative. If Cope can't deal with it, tough on him. You can't take any prisoners at the Crucible. <ok>

Fair enough, I just found it disrespectful but there you go.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Fair enough, I just found it disrespectful but there you go.

I don't mind it occasionally. It's when a player keeps doing it, like Selby for example, that's when it starts to grind my gears.