Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Tue April 22nd) Last 32 !!

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:You're a mind reader are you?

Yes, for example, I know that you fell out of bed this morning on all four sides. I'm not sure how you did it, because it's quite hard to achieve, but I know you've broken your own record and it's put you in the best possible mood. rofl
Last edited by Cannonball on 22 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby vodkadiet

AC or LT? wrote:You can get 400/1 for Wilson to win the tournament, comparable with 100/1 for Michael Wasley. Who would have thought that would be the Tuesday night situation when the draw came out?

There is more chance of Wasley winning the lottery than winning this tournament.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:Anybody watching on Eurosport? They are bantering about a format change next year. Said there's rumours.

Yep, Barry is going to play round robin. He's only a small bird, but Barry is giving him a wildcard because off his little red breast.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:i Love Ronnie always have however the idiotic nature of some of his fans has made me come over as someone who doesent like him however thats so false its almost laughable.

Maybe you should learn to write before insulting the intelligence of others.

Postby AC or LT?

SnookerFan wrote:Anybody watching on Eurosport? They are bantering about a format change next year. Said there's rumours.

What rumours? Given a journalist will probably have a source in the meeting details will be out before the morning papers go to press.

I'm calling 128 (which I bloody hope doesn't happen) and wildcards granted (which I again bloody hope doesn't happen).

Postby TheRocket

AC or LT? wrote:

What rumours? Given a journalist will probably have a source in the meeting details will be out before the morning papers go to press.

I'm calling 128 (which I bloody hope doesn't happen) and wildcards granted (which I again bloody hope doesn't happen).

128 would be the death of the World Championship. It would destroy everything.

Postby AC or LT?

vodkadiet wrote:This will be the last World Championship as we know it.

The dartsification of snooker will be complete next year.

If they cut the length of WC matches I'll be dreaming of assassinating Barry Hearn with a snooker cue, snooker is a long match game. When you get down to Best of 7s or 11s there's much more luck involved.

I'd like to see a worlds with L32 25 frames L16 33 frames QF 45 frames SF 59 frames F 75 frames.

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ffs, I hope it's that inconsequential. Who cares what the players are wearing? It's not a fashion show.

To be honest I think there would be an outcry if he allowed players to wear trackies and t-shirt to tournament matches.

Not from me, there wouldn't. I couldn't give a stuff.

Postby Andre147

Wilson reduces to 8-7 :-D

I now give him a chance of winning the match again, even if Walden makes it 9-7.

Walden too is not exactly the greatest player under pressure has to be said.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ffs, I hope it's that inconsequential. Who cares what the players are wearing? It's not a fashion show.

To be honest I think there would be an outcry if he allowed players to wear trackies and t-shirt to tournament matches.

Not from me, there wouldn't. I couldn't give a stuff.

As long as they still wear shirts of some description, I'm alright.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:i Love Ronnie always have however the idiotic nature of some of his fans has made me come over as someone who doesent like him however thats so false its almost laughable.

Maybe you should learn to write before insulting the intelligence of others.

im Welsh i speak welsh i write welsh so i think im doing just fine communicating in english

Postby mantorok

Everyone saying he's dartifying the WC is wrong, he never touched the WC's in darts and left them firmly intact with long matches.

He did state he wouldn't touch the crown jewels, now whether or not he keeps his word is yet to be seen.