Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Wed April 23rd) Last 32 !!

Postby simplysnooker

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:One think i noticed is that no matter how big the lead is, no player is safe until the last ball is potted.
How many convincing victory did we have?

2. Ronnie and Ken.

Every match has gone beyond the second session Mid Session interval this year, which is rare for this event

I think moving the qualifiers so closely to the main event is the main reason why we have so many tight matches this year.

100%

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:One think i noticed is that no matter how big the lead is, no player is safe until the last ball is potted.
How many convincing victory did we have?

2. Ronnie and Ken.

Every match has gone beyond the second session Mid Session interval this year, which is rare for this event

I think moving the qualifiers so closely to the main event is the main reason why we have so many tight matches this year.

Explain please.

Postby Andre147

Seen the standard hasn't been great in Trump's match, can't believeFord is only 1 frame behind.

Before the match started thought Trump would steamroll past him, but I'm glad he isn't.

Wouldnt mind Trump goint out, but Ford even if he leads 9-6 will choke bit time I'm sure.
Last edited by Andre147 on 23 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Who do you think will win that match if it happens?

Is that a serious question? Ronnie could break a leg and still beat Carter.

In hindsight, yes, that was abit of a silly question, wasn't it?

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:
Cannonball wrote:Oh dear, Kendo is using Virgo's over-emphasis commentary technique.

What's Ken saying?

WHAT'S HE SAYING?

Summat like, he's got the pot but has he got the length, has he got the length, he has got the length! It's a cracking shot! rofl

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Nice job Barry.

Barry has become a cracking player over the last 2 years hasn't he... he's always had the game, but sometimes I think he lacked the belief that he could actually do it on the big stage.

I expect Barry to reach the semis here this year, I honestly do, where we will likely see a repeat of last year's Final.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:

Barry has become a cracking player over the last 2 years hasn't he... he's always had the game, but sometimes I think he lacked the belief that he could actually do it on the big stage.

I expect Barry to reach the semis here this year, I honestly do, where we will likely see a repeat of last year's Final.

And yet he's still being underrated by some...

Wildey wrote:With Respect to Barry Hawkins he has no hope in Hell of being World Champion this year Ronnie is just too Strong it will take someone with a far greater Mental resolve to beat Ronnie.

1 Ronnie O'Sullivan
2 Neil Robertson
3 Mark Selby
4 Ding Junhui
5 Shaun Murphy
6 Judd Trump
7 Bar= No Hopers

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

And yet he's still being underrated by some...

Wildey wrote:With Respect to Barry Hawkins he has no hope in Hell of being World Champion this year Ronnie is just too Strong it will take someone with a far greater Mental resolve to beat Ronnie.

1 Ronnie O'Sullivan
2 Neil Robertson
3 Mark Selby
4 Ding Junhui
5 Shaun Murphy
6 Judd Trump
7 Bar= No Hopers

LOL no hoper rofl He has a much better chance of winning this title than Trump for instance.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:I also find Bingham to be criminally underrated.

Though, it's bad time to make that point after his performance against Ken.

IMO I think he's better than Hawkins, but is nowhere near as consistent.