Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Wed April 23rd) Last 32 !!

Postby Cannonball

I wonder if Trump has the brain power to be the best? His decision making is amateur. If in doubt, give it a clout! He's a lucky player but his luck is running out this season. His shot selection lacks tactical nouse and his cue ball control has no finesse. He doesn't appear to want to change or learn. Perhaps too much time looking at fast cars and shoes has affected his mind. And a lack of practice doesn't help. 'No worries - I'll just smash my way out of trouble.'

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote:I wonder if Trump has the brain power to be the best? His decision making is amateur. If in doubt, give it a clout! He's a lucky player but his luck is running out this season. His shot selection lacks tactical nouse and his cue ball control has no finesse. He doesn't appear to want to change or learn. Perhaps too much time looking at fast cars and shoes has affected his mind. And a lack of practice doesn't help. 'No worries - I'll just smash my way out of trouble.'

Yes definately agree with what you say there.

Postby Cannonball

Holden Chinaski wrote:I wonder how Judd's plans of dominating snooker are going? Might want to spend more time practicing and less time going shoe shopping and getting horrible haircuts.

Looks like he did his own buzzcut in the mirror. All it does is highlight his baldness. Clown cut.