Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Friday April 25th) Last 16 !

Postby SavoMilosevic

Selby's matches usually bore me to death, today's no different. From what I have seen, Hawkins is not playing that great, so maybe he is not a sure bet for the 1/2 final after all.

Can't wait for the afternoon session, the old classic and Perry - O'Sullivan. If Gentleman Joe finds a way to draw 4-4 we can have a lot of drama on Saturday!

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 PGC wrote:So Selby now makes it 8-5 then Carter reduces to 8-6 right? <laugh>

Then Selby 9-6, and Carter reduces to 9-7?

If you believe in patterns

Yeah, that looks like dogtooth check to me. :chuckle:

Postby Cannonball

Wildey wrote:ill be happy if Selby is 7-9 behind going in to the 3rd session so any frame selby wins now is a bonus as far as im concerned

Are you working on that reverse logic that says Selby is a poor front runner?

Postby mantorok

SavoMilosevic wrote:If Gentleman Joe finds a way to draw 4-4 we can have a lot of drama on Saturday!

Although Perry is pretty tough, the thought of knocking out the defending champion, and current favourite might start playing on his mind.

That's what it could be all about this session, other than Ronnie completely going up a gear and blasting him off the table of course.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Wildey wrote:ill be happy if Selby is 7-9 behind going in to the 3rd session so any frame selby wins now is a bonus as far as im concerned

I'll be happy if Selby went 11-5 up.

Best for him to be behind in the match as Wild says.

That seems to work better for Selby <laugh> he loves to drain himself mentally.

Postby GJ

Holden Chinaski wrote:Still cant believe Carter missed that red to the middle. He's just giving it away.

Against certain players hes beaten before he starts :-)

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:For those of you who don't go to any live snooker, here is the video they show before the matches begin.

It's features the hilarious comedy stylings of the World Snooker referees.

When does the comedy stuff start, in part 2? <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:

I'll be happy if Selby went 11-5 up.

i wont hes a poor front runner