Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Friday April 25th) Last 16 !

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Mark <doh>

Has to be the worst front runner of the top 8.

He loves to drain himself mentally doesnt he <laugh> thats why he'll never be World Champ if he always carries on like that... its allright doing it for 1 or 2 matches, but sucessively I'm afraid not :wave:

Postby Cannonball

Skullman wrote:Selby edges ahead again. Now get ready to smash Carter into submission.

Great match play from Selby. I love his tenacity.

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote:Who's the best dressed player and why? I do like Ronnie's classic look. Carter in something similar today. Nice.

Selby for me is always the best dressed player around, almost every waistcoat and shirt looks good on him so for me he's number 1 in that ranking <laugh>

Worst dressed by far Anthony Hamilton pmsl

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Cannonball wrote:Who's the best dressed player and why? I do like Ronnie's classic look. Carter in something similar today. Nice.

Selby for me is always the best dressed player around, almost every waistcoat and shirt looks good on him so for me he's number 1 in that ranking <laugh>

I don't like Fu's bow tie. I know that sounds bitchy and petty but it irks me. It's the kind of bow tie a mother would put on Aled Jones or something. Not sure about players wearing black shirts.

Postby Cannonball

simplysnooker wrote:
Skullman wrote:Selby edges ahead again. Now get ready to smash Carter into submission.

Very gay

Carter doesn't like it up him. Well, judging by that last frame. Carter is being out-Selbied by Selby.

Postby SnookerFan

Cannonball wrote:ROCKET!

Thought I'd get that in cuz he might not be around too much longer at this years Worlds.

I'd bet my home that Ronnie will get to the quarters.

I'm almost confident enough to bet my sausage against Ronnie winning.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 25 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 PGC wrote:

Hamilton always looked like a special needs kid attending graduation. pmsl

Postby Skullman

Cannonball wrote:
Carter doesn't like it up him. Well, judging by that last frame. Carter is being out-Selbied by Selby.

You'd expect Selby to out Selby most people. I've said before that Carter is just Selby-lite.

Postby Andre147

I think Carter wont win this match now, thought he would but really he's had chances when Selby is a bit down to really punish him like that last frame he should have won, but he didnt and allowed Selby again to have a 3 frame cushion.

It becomes apparent when Carter gets close again to Selby he can't take advantage, so with more or less effort Selby will eventually come through.