Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Friday April 25th) Last 16 !

Postby Wildey

Sickpotter wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:hopefully perry plays like carter and not like selby tomorrow

Not a good sign when you hope Ronnie's opponent plays badly instead of hoping Ronnie plays his game. ;-)

rofl rofl

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Good clearance. 12-7.

Hope he finishes it off next frame. Would be nice to have an easy match for once.

This is a good performance from Selby and he's set to reach the semis for the first time since 2010.

After that match against Dunn, I'm taking nothing for granted.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I hope Perry does play great, like he has. I also hope Ronnie brings his A game this time.

I wouldnt mind a 13-12 win for Ronnie to be honest as long as Ronnie won the match. If Perry loses it, he deserves to get 12 frames.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:If I ever find myself on a plane waiting to take off and I find out Carter is the captain I well get off immediately!
Likely to crash in the ocean.

rofl rofl rofl

It'll be quite a slow moving turbo prop plane running out of fuel, with very annoyed passengers onboard.

Postby Cannonball

Wildey wrote:
Sickpotter wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:hopefully perry plays like carter and not like selby tomorrow

Not a good sign when you hope Ronnie's opponent plays badly instead of hoping Ronnie plays his game. ;-)

rofl rofl

Why is everyone jesting when I've already explained that snooker stands on the abyss should Ronnie fail. Please take this Ronnie situation with the utmost seriousness.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cannonball wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:If I ever find myself on a plane waiting to take off and I find out Carter is the captain I well get off immediately!
Likely to crash in the ocean.

rofl rofl rofl

It'll be quite a slow moving turbo prop plane running out of fuel, with very annoyed passengers onboard.

Lol