Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Friday April 25th) Last 16 !

Postby mantorok

The WC and it's long session matches are so good, I'm actually looking forward to the Selby/Carter match, and in any other tournament I simply would not watch them play. It's great when matches are over more than 1 session.

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Sonny wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Jason Francis ‏@Snookerlegends
We are working on our autumn dates at the moment with a huge TV event planned for late December....

Who gives a buck?

I take it your another one who has no time for the oldies? :)

Postby Andre147

Morning everyone :-D

How do you see Walden v Hawkins going? Hawkins seems too strong atm, but on the other hand I wouldnt be surprised if Walden beat him, he did comeback to win after 5-2 down in that Masters meeting this season, though it was a diferent format.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 PGC wrote:Morning everyone :-D

How do you see Walden v Hawkins going? Hawkins seems too strong atm, but on the other hand I wouldnt be surprised if Walden beat him, he did comeback to win after 5-2 down in that Masters meeting this season, though it was a diferent format.

Hawkins, purely based on his recent experience here.

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:

Hawkins, purely based on his recent experience here.

Yeah me too <ok>

Postby Skullman

Hawkins. More confidence and good memories of beating Walden here last year.

Postby SnookerFan

I really enjoyed last year's semi-final between Hawkins vs Walden. And admired the sportsmanship it was played with. Afterwards where we saw Walden legitimately congratulate Hawkins on his win was one of the moments of the tournament for me.

Compare that to the other semi-final where one player was twiddling off his cue, and fans were using fart machines. <doh>