Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Friday April 25th) Last 16 !

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Walden 7-5 now after Hawkins twitches frame ball black.

Ricky's won 7 out of the last 9 frames.

Yeah I mean that miss from hawkins on final black to level at 6 all rofl

That will be hard to take, has to come out after the MSI playing much better.

Postby Skullman

Holden Chinaski wrote:If Ali played like this in 2008 and 2012 how the hell did he get to two wc finals? A blind man can see he played much better against Ronnie.

He played well to get to the finals and then didn't in the final again Ronnie in 2012 (no idea about 2008). I distinctly remember Carter only making one break over 60 in the first two sessions.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:If Ali played like this in 2008 and 2012 how the hell did he get to two wc finals? A blind man can see he played much better against Ronnie.

yea he played much better to get to the finals but when he plays Ronnie he folds like a pack of cards

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:

He played well to get to the finals and then didn't in the final again Ronnie in 2012 (no idea about 2008). I distinctly remember Carter only making one break over 60 in the first two sessions.

:spot on:

Postby Andre147

Of course he did, especially in 2012, many just love to discredit Ronnie's achievments because Ali is Ronnie's bunny.. Ok Ronnie could have had a tougher draw, but no way did Ali play like this in their World Finals... If he had done Ronnie would have beaten him 18-0 :wave:

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:this showed how important the first frame of the session was for ali

ronnie plz dont the same mistake

Something tells me that despite winning that last frame of the session, he will indeed make the same mistake :-( I should be confident in him, but Ronnie hasnt showed signs of good form. I hope he proves me wrong in the 3rd session and wins.