Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Saturday April 26th) Last 16

Postby Skullman

I'd be worried about Robbo's stamina. I know I keep banging on about it, but he looked knackered in China, and was exhausted by the final his first time around, so if he runs out of steam against Ronnie, it won't be pretty.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
JDM375 wrote:Selby could win his QF with a session to spare.

Selby winning with a session to spare rofl

He's more likely to lose to Mike Dunn in a ranking quarter final, oh wait...

So you admit he has a decent chance of winning easily then?

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:Skull. His first 2 matches in.2010 were long drainers , he had it easy v Williams so he far fresher this time.

Could be long against Allen or Judd, and definitely will be long against Selby even if it isn't close.

Postby Roland

Day looked a bit jittery but I'm sure he'll settle down tomorrow. Either that or he's going home. Haven't seen the stats, only had half an eye on it but when I did it was obvious Day wasn't playing the same standard as he was in round 1 and Judd was playing a lot better, although he was still missing quite a lot as well.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

TheRocket wrote:Dom Dale really plays well. Don't think that he could beat Hawkins if he reaches the quarters, but he could give him a tough match. His breakbuilding looks really good so far. He looks up for the challenge here.

His demeanor is also very good. He looks like a top player at the moment.

He sometimes looked like a clown in the past:

Postby AC or LT?

Come on Wasley, show some of that form from the first round.

I'd never really noticed how good Dom Dale was, he always seemed to be one of the games characters who was more personality than player but I was wrong.
Last edited by AC or LT? on 26 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheRocket

AC or LT? wrote:Come on Wasley, show some of that form from the first round.

I'd never really noticed how good Dom Dale was, he always seemed to be one of the games characters who was more personality than player but I was wrong.

Well, he won two rankers.
But I agree, his attitude sometimes gives you the feeling that he is more a personality than a good player. But the guy definitely can play Snooker.