Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sunday April 27th) Last 16 !

Postby Cloud Strife

AC or LT? wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Couldn't watch any of the snooker this morning.

Had a family thing which I couldn't get out of. :(

I'm sorry to hear that your sister is so tight, at least you've been released now.

Sorry, don't get that joke.

Postby Jester82

Cloud Strife wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

Sex with your wife? :wave:

I'm not married unfortunately.

edit
Last edited by Jester82 on 27 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jester82

Jester82 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

Sex with your wife? :wave:

I'm not married unfortunately.

I've been married since 11 years and got divorced. The first years are fine, then it turns into routine. So give a marriage a rethink, before you commit yourself.
Last edited by Jester82 on 27 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cannonball

Cannonball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Oh dear, I seem to have accidentally started a forum war. <laugh>

I did also say that others are allowed to have a differing opinion to my own. Just responding to people that said disliking one player is 'pathetic', and explaining my side of story.

I didn't mean to call you out of your Snooker Island retirement Edwards. It wasn't a blast at you or his fans.

Can we move on?

I'm not Edwards, but he gets my vote. I think you're a nice guy too. I have no problem with what you've written because discussion is good.

The referee has the discretion to warn players and get them to hurry up. Fact. Deliberate slow play brings the game into disrepute and there is a specific rule on that topic.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Andre

On the bad luck in frame 7

may I refer to frame 6where a fluke set up a winning break :lol:

Yes you're right GJ, don't know why I forgot that fluke, but yeah I guess it evens itself out then.

But Robbo has to be said despite that ton wasn't at his best, so that is another clear indication that despite not at his best he still managed to be level at 4 all this morning.

Had he played his best he would be leading 5-3 or 6-2 by now.

Doesnt matter, its nicely poised and I hope it carries on like this.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I think Allen will reach double figures in this match.

Me too, he always ups his game against the top players, but I still expect a Robbo win.

SO, you think Robbo will reach 100 tons 2nd session?

My guess is as I said earlier he'll make one in the 2nd session, and then 1 or 2 more in the 3rd.

Postby Wildey

OK Thats enough of this rubbish Ronnie has buck all to do with todays play so drop it.

its bucking stupid if a passing mention of Ronnie can generate verbal diarehaa

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:

Me too, he always ups his game against the top players, but I still expect a Robbo win.

My guess is as I said earlier he'll make one in the 2nd session, and then 1 or 2 more in the 3rd.

The important thing for Robbo is that he doesn't think about that any of the century stuff now.

I don't think he will reach the 100 tonight.

Just imagine he gets the 100th century tomorrow to lead 12-11 and then Allen wins the match :chuckle:

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The important thing for Robbo is that he doesn't think about that any of the century stuff now.

Just imagine he gets the 100th century tomorrow to lead 12-11 and then Allen wins the match :chuckle:

If he just plays his normal game without thinking about it centuries will come. Or at least 70s, and then he can convert those into tons with some concentration.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

The important thing for Robbo is that he doesn't think about that any of the century stuff now.

i actually think Robbo will step it up tonight and get close to that 100

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The important thing for Robbo is that he doesn't think about that any of the century stuff now.

If he just plays his normal game without thinking about it centuries will come. Or at least 70s, and then he can convert those into tons with some concentration.

Yeah that's the correct way to go about it obviously. But he's in trouble should he be thinking after getting in first in a frame: "I need to make a century here"

Postby SnookerFan

I'm back from the shop.

Spent a few Tesco vouchers, got a couple of quid off some goods, a few bonus points ones used.

I see they still sell 10 cans boxes of Fosters lager for £8, or 8 cans for £7. I may need to pop back and buy some when my supply runs low.

Postby Skullman

So snooker time approaches again. How do people see this going?

I think Day will step his game up a bit, but Judd will follow and it'll end up 10-6.

No idea about Dom v Wasley. A session to spare is on, would be a shame but Wasley hasn't been able to find anything so far.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:I'm back from the shop.

Spent a few Tesco vouchers, got a couple of quid off some goods, a few bonus points ones used.

I see they still sell 10 cans boxes of Fosters lager for £8, or 8 cans for £7. I may need to pop back and buy some when my supply runs low.

Great story Image

Postby Wildey

Andre147 PGC wrote:He only has to make another ton to get close Wild... <laugh>

He'll make 2 more this match surely, but I don't think the 2 will come in the 2nd session.

i mean i expect a few 80s even 90s and he could convert a few of them but you never know