Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sunday April 27th) Last 16 !

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Mark Allen has beaten Ronnie at the crucible so i dont think Robbo could get a tougher Last 16 match

Allen was a better player back then, I don't think he's playing as well as he was then so Robbo won't have any problems getting past him.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Any link for Fu v Murphy? Can't seem to find that anywhere, ES not showing that this morning either

Your just as bad as SnookerFan Andre,if you had of bovered to get tickets for the Fu/Murphy match you would been able to watch it Live at the crucible and would,nt need any links you dohnut!. :dizzy: :-D

What you on about? I go to The Crucible every year.

I was there opening weekend.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Wildey wrote:Mark Allen has beaten Ronnie at the crucible so i dont think Robbo could get a tougher Last 16 match

Allen was a better player back then, I don't think he's playing as well as he was then so Robbo won't have any problems getting past him.

but hes a better player now because he has experience of winning rankers and playing in a UK Final so he knows he can do it in 2009 he was wet behind the ears.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 PGC wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Any link for Fu v Murphy? Can't seem to find that anywhere, ES not showing that this morning either

Your just as bad as SnookerFan Andre,if you had of bovered to get tickets for the Fu/Murphy match you would been able to watch it Live at the crucible and would,nt need any links you dohnut!. :dizzy: :-D

rofl What about you hendry-fan? Been there yourself this year? Or too lazy for that?

Lazy!!!!,i,m called hendry_fan,not SnookerFan!!. <laugh>

"Been there yourself this year?",I am there right now,i,m sitting in the 4 th row!. :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

What you on about? I go to The Crucible every year.

I was there opening weekend.

But you,re not there right now are you,you coconut!. ;-) :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

"Been there yourself this year?",I am there right now,i,m sitting in the 4 th row!. :happy:

Did I accidentally bump into you once and not say sorry?

You talk more about me than Hendry. You should be called SnookerFanFan.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

rofl What about you hendry-fan? Been there yourself this year? Or too lazy for that?

Ha didn't know that, well enjoy the live snooker then <ok>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

rofl <laugh> rofl

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

but hes a better player now because he has experience of winning rankers and playing in a UK Final so he knows he can do it in 2009 he was wet behind the ears.

Fair point but I'd be surprised if Allen beats him to be honest, Robbo looks like he could go all the way this year.

Having said that he also looked like doing that the past 2 years <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

If you would have bumped into me,i,d have given you a clip over the ear,so,no,you did,nt bump into me. :-D

Talkin of the people being at the crucible,who,s that guy sitting next to the players?,on the right hand side,right next to Allen,he,s wearing a light blue top on,he,s always,or at least he,s there for many matches,i envy him a bit. :-)

Postby Wildey

hendry_fan wrote:
Wildey wrote:cant believe Willie thorne criticizing safety play lol

He,s been hanging aroung with Hendry too much lately!. :-D

Willie makes hendry look the greatest safety player thats ever played lol

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:Neil looks nervous this morning .

in the other match Marco Fu takes the opener against Murphy

That means it's unlikely Fu will lose 13-3 again

That was very poor.........he didn't mean to play that..................if he'd only played.............half ball...............quarter ball...............he's favourite in this frame 2/1..............

Mr know it all who has millions of maxis and millions of bottled Crucible attempts.