Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sunday April 27th) Last 16 !

Postby Cannonball

edwards2000 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
edwards2000 wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I would love to see the winner of this match get to the final and play Ronnie. If Ronnie gets to the final that is, which I think he will.

Well it seems like all the people left who can stop him are in the other half.

:irk: Murphy, Fu and Hawkins are push overs because you want to call his draw weak.

Got it. :spot on:

Have you seen Selby's draw?

so are you or are you not posting here :dizzy: :chin: :?

Trying hard not to, but seem to keep seeing posts that beggar belief. You won't be seeing me here other than this tournament, that's for sure. In fact, I have been very weak by returning. I'll definitely have to address that. <ok> But like I said before, I don't frequent forums like I used to do anyway.

You stick around man, we need someone here with integrity and intelligence: :joust: I can't fight the empire all by myself. :phew:

Postby edwards2000

For the duration of this tournament only. Then it's back to the other forum. So don't worry, you won't have to suffer my superior logic for long.

---

I am divided on which match I should watch... I keep swapping back and forth. I think I'll stick with Allen-Robbo... that's going to be the best match finish I think, and I like Allen. Speaks his mind. Robbo pushed boat out earlier going for a century, and might start to be a little silly coming up to 100. Come on ALLEN!

Postby Skullman

edwards2000 wrote:I am divided on which match I should watch... I keep swapping back and forth. I think I'll stick with Allen-Robbo... that's going to be the best match finish I think, and I like Allen. Speaks his mind. Robbo pushed boat out earlier going for a century, and might start to be a little silly coming up to 100. Come on ALLEN!

Have you considered having one on a laptop/tablet and one on TV? That's what I'm doing.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Wasn't Mark Allen suffering from food poisoning against Holt?

who told you? Dennis Taylor?

Possibly. The commentators mentioned it. I forget which one.

Dennis didn't exactly come round my house and tell me.