Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Monday April 28th) Last 16 !

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:Willie and JP commentating on my telly until Eurosport kicks in.

Thankyou for letting us know how your telly is getting on. :chuckle:

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:
edwards2000 wrote:Hendry and Clive know when to speak and what to speak about. Willie Thorne, Taylor, and Virgo, love their voices so much they can't stop.

Agreed. Parrott ain't much better.

I love Davis, so much knowledge and correct shot calls.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:I don't mind Taylor as a personality. Like when he plays at legend events.

But on commentary he knows nothing about the modern professional game. And it shows.

He hasn't got the brain to be a commentator or the snooker knowledge necessary.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Clive Everton is the best in my opinion. The worlds is not the same without him. BBC should be ashamed of themselves for firing him. The man is a snooker encyclopedia and he loves the game. On top of that his vocabulary's superior tho any other commentator.

Postby Souvent

edwards2000 wrote:That Walker guy is cringing. No wonder Ronnie told him he didn't have a clue. It comes off as some sort of phony game show with him around.

Couldn't agree more. Very clownish and pointless. I don't think we need to be entertained like schoolboys and girls. I truly despise this infantilisation of snooker spectators.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Clive Everton is the best in my opinion. The worlds is not the same without him. BBC should be ashamed of themselves for firing him. The man is a snooker encyclopedia and he loves the game. On top of that his vocabulary's superior tho any other commentator.

Ruffled to many feathers, knowing Clive.