Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Tue April 29th) Quarter Fina

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Trump has physiologically dismantled Robertson. I see no way back for Robertson.

World Final result:

O'Sullivan 18 - 4 McManus.

Given that you layed a lot of money against Ronnie, that result would be huge bonus! rofl

I backed O'Sullivan at about 7/2 when he was 9-11 against Perry and at 2/1 today against Murphy so I am well in front if O'Sullivan wins. :wave:

Funny how you come on here, and you've backed the potential winner after they're in the lead. You are so full of rubbish it's untrue. Total waste of time. According to you, Ronnie was going out first round and you layed a lot of money against him. Full of rubbish. Biggest bullshitter on here by miles.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie to play Hawkins and Trump again this year :wave:

I would prefer Selby in the Final to be honest, really I would.

Robbo not done yet.

Cant believe people are Writing Robbo off rofl rofl rofl

I'm not. But I had a feeling right from the start of this tournament that Trump could have a good run, that's why I picked him to make the final.

Robbo will come out fighting tomorrow no doubt and I expect him to win the second session 5-3.

Postby vodkadiet

Blavdes wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Trump has physiologically dismantled Robertson. I see no way back for Robertson.

World Final result:

Given that you layed a lot of money against Ronnie, that result would be huge bonus! rofl

I backed O'Sullivan at about 7/2 when he was 9-11 against Perry and at 2/1 today against Murphy so I am well in front if O'Sullivan wins. :wave:

What? what bookie would drift Ronnie out to 2/1 after 2 frames in a best of 25? That sounds implausible.

I meant on the outright winner market, not for the match.

Postby Cannonball

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

Robbo not done yet.

I haven't written him off at all, I still think he can win this, and I'm not even a Robbo fan. How many people said last night that Trump would be smashed, beaten, destroyed. You, at the back of the class, put your hand up! Who said Trump would lose? You Wildey? I don't remember now. But the same folk are writing Robbo off, incredible.

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:
Blavdes wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

World Final result:

What? what bookie would drift Ronnie out to 2/1 after 2 frames in a best of 25? That sounds implausible.

I meant on the outright winner market, not for the match.

So you bet on Ronnie for the title at 2/1? And you also layed a considerable sum against Ronnie winning the title before the tournament. Idiot!

Postby vodkadiet

Cannonball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

World Final result:

Funny how you come on here, and you've backed the potential winner after they're in the lead. You are so full of rubbish it's untrue. Total waste of time. According to you, Ronnie was going out first round and you layed a lot of money against him. Full of rubbish. Biggest bullshitter on here by miles.

You seem annoyed I backed O'Sullivan. :-D

I bet with my heart, I bet with my head. The price was too big not too take. By the way it is 'laid', not 'layed'. <ok>

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

World Final result:

I bet with my heart, I bet with my head. The price was too big not too take. By the way it is 'laid', not 'layed'. <ok>

You didn't back Ronnie today and you didn't lay against him at the tournament start. You're just a bullshitter and everyone knows it. You've been found out before on bets on here and no-one believes a word you say now. Total clown.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

Robbo not done yet.

I'm not. But I had a feeling right from the start of this tournament that Trump could have a good run, that's why I picked him to make the final.

Robbo will come out fighting tomorrow no doubt and I expect him to win the second session 5-3.

I too never said Robbo is out of it, he isn't by any means, if Trump doesnt push on Robbo will punish him and a 6-2 lead is very recoverable.

I just said who my preference would be in the final, but if Robbo doesnt come through then yeah a Selby v Ronnie final would be the one I want.

Trump v Ronnie wouldnt be that good as many expect, it would be similar to their match at the semis last year where both werent at their best and it didnt live up to the expectations.

Postby vodkadiet

Funny how you come on here, and you've backed the potential winner after they're in the lead. You are so full of rubbish it's untrue. Total waste of time. According to you, Ronnie was going out first round and you layed a lot of money against him. Full of rubbish. Biggest bullshitter on here by miles.[/quote]

Do you want to bet on it?

If you are serious I can arrange to meet you and I will prove it to you. We will need someone neutral to come along so it is fair.

How much would you like to bet on it? Or are you going to back down?

I bet with my heart, I bet with my head. The price was too big not too take. By the way it is 'laid', not 'layed'. <ok>[/quote]

You didn't back Ronnie today and you didn't lay against him at the tournament start. You're just a bullshitter and everyone knows it. You've been found out before on bets on here and no-one believes a word you say now. Total clown.[/quote]

If you are serious I can arrange to meet you and I will prove it to you. We will need someone neutral to come along so it is fair.

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:Funny how you come on here, and you've backed the potential winner after they're in the lead. You are so full of rubbish it's untrue. Total waste of time. According to you, Ronnie was going out first round and you layed a lot of money against him. Full of rubbish. Biggest bullshitter on here by miles.

I bet with my heart, I bet with my head. The price was too big not too take. By the way it is 'laid', not 'layed'. <ok>[/quote]

You didn't back Ronnie today and you didn't lay against him at the tournament start. You're just a bullshitter and everyone knows it. You've been found out before on bets on here and no-one believes a word you say now. Total clown.[/quote]

How much would you like to bet on it? Or are you going to back down?[/quote]

Put your screenshots up then. Prove it.

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

Robbo not done yet.

I haven't written him off at all, I still think he can win this, and I'm not even a Robbo fan. How many people said last night that Trump would be smashed, beaten, destroyed. You, at the back of the class, put your hand up! Who said Trump would lose? You Wildey? I don't remember now. But the same folk are writing Robbo off, incredible.

I Never Wrote Trump off he hasent had the best season but his record in Big matches against Robbo extremely good so it was always going to be a Good match. its just disappointing that Robbo has given him a head start but that's session snooker for you and its not how good you start but how strong you finish.

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Murphy seriously missed the boat this afternoon, should be 4-4.

Don't know what's up with Robertson, but Judd has definitely taken full advantage, and grew stronger as the session went on. Judd has gone into this tournament under the radar, and before the tournament I actually thought this could be his year, I just had that feeling, come out of nowhere and play well, a bit like the year when he reached the final, but after his performance against Tom Ford I lost faith. However after today despite being a long way to go, you really never know what Judd can conjure up, will be very interesting to see if Robbo can turn it around.

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cannonball wrote:Come on people, fess up your Trump/Robbo predictioons from last night.

Alternative: go to predicts thread and take a look.. <laugh>

A-duh me! Does it make very horrible reading, just so I can prepare myself.... rofl

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:As for Murphy talk about Giving a player a lifeline Murphy wont be sleeping much tonight

I still can't believe how Murphy let this session slip. He will be literally kicking himself. The moment Ronnie got that snooker behind the black, Murphy's wheels fell off. Didn't think it would be so easy for Ronnie. Reminded me a bit of Maguire match in the Masters who also fell apart after one mistake that cost him a frame.

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:As for Murphy talk about Giving a player a lifeline Murphy wont be sleeping much tonight

I still can't believe how Murphy let this session slip. He will be literally kicking himself. The moment Ronnie got that snooker behind the black, Murphy's wheels fell off. Didn't think it would be so easy for Ronnie. Reminded me a bit of Maguire match in the Masters who also fell apart after one mistake that cost him a frame.

He was a sheet of glass in that session, one chip and he shattered. I will say this, it's not over yet. Obviously, Murphy needs to have a 6-2 session of his own, but it's not over yet. People writing him off just as they did Trump before the start of play. Foolish.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Andre, do you think Selby will pull away in this session or is it gonna be nip and tuck all the way through again?

Selby will pull away in this session I think, he won't make some of the mistakes he made in the 1st.

Also, do you know if they'll play 9 frames this evening given they didnt play their 8th in the 1st?

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Andre, would you agree that the winner of the QF 4 will be favourite in the semis?

Definately, Trump is playing well again so whoever comes through that will be the favourite against Selby (errmm McManus <laugh> ).

But being favourite as we know sometimes means nothing, you've got to show it out there on the table.