Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Wed April 30th) Quarter Fina

Postby Andre147

Wild was right after all, and deep down I had a feeling Judd would lose this match but always said he would win cause never thought Robbo would comeback like this, this is like thaose last frames against Allen.

Wild :bowdown:

Trump :wave:

Postby edwards2000

luckbox wrote:12-11 down and Judd takes a red on knowing the white will smash into the pack and no guarantee of a colour. He needs to get Peters onboard to help keep focus I think

Yeah, he is desperate, but that's not a shot you should play there.

Postby Andre147

Ben Harrison on Twitter said just about what I think:

"I totally respect what Neil Robertson has done. 100 tons is unbelievable but when you celebrate like that,I'm sorry,but you look like a cockerel"

Thats why I wanted Judd to win, especially after that, as if he won the tournament.. rofl but now it's clear to see Judd needs a Steve Peters :wave:

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:Ben Harrison on Twitter said just about what I think:

"I totally respect what Neil Robertson has done. 100 tons is unbelievable but when you celebrate like that,I'm sorry,but you look like a cockerel"

Thats why I wanted Judd to win, especially after that, as if he won the tournament.. rofl but now it's clear to see Judd needs a Steve Peters :wave:

Think he needs someone like Griffiths more. Peters can't help him with shot selection.