Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Wed April 30th) Quarter Fina

Postby vodkadiet

Trump and Robertson may not play all 8 frames this afternoon as they have to play back to back sessions, and I think 5.30 is the the cut off point to start a new frame. It could even be earlier.

Postby vodkadiet

Skullman wrote:
Jester82 wrote:ROS has is bright and human moments. Missing pink was one of a human, but he steps it up a notch, he is in a league of his own.

Which Ronnie fan signed in as Jester by accident?

Forget Mozart, Van Gogh, and Einstein, there is only one genius who has ever lived and his name is Ronnie O'Sullivan!

Postby Jester82

Skullman wrote:
Jester82 wrote:ROS has is bright and human moments. Missing pink was one of a human, but he steps it up a notch, he is in a league of his own.

Which Ronnie fan signed in as Jester by accident?

The one that hasn't had a drink. :wave:

Postby snooker_loopy

Shaun is having a nightmare match. Ronnie is playing his 'B' game and Shaun can't compete. Shaun's mental resolve is seriously lacking. I think he's intimidated or too much in awe of Ronnie and this is inhibiting his play. He came out before the match and said "Ronnie is a genius, the best player on the planet." He should have said "Ronnie is great but I know I can beat him."

Shaun needs to change his mindset if he has any chance of winning this match (but he's so far behind it seems almost impossible to win the match).