Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Wed April 30th) Quarter Fina

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

crappppppppppppppppppppp

PINCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a player he is.

I'd support him against anyone bar Selby, and if Mark doesn't win on Saturday, I definitely hope he can get World Title number two.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

crappppppppppppppppppppp

PINCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know I would be very pleased too if it was Ronnie in this position :-)

As I said earlier, I found that reaction after the ton over the top, as if he won the tourney rofl and in way I would have loved if Judd beat him, but like it has been said here Judd doesnt have that killer instinct that the real top players have.

Well done Robbo, fully deserved, that frame outburst a bit similar to what he did against Allen in the 3rd session. :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Robertson Selby be will a very long and tough match. The winner is gonna be exhausted at the end of the match.

It will be an absolute classic but yeah I agree, both will be drained after that match.

Ronnie v Hawkins will be a lot more fluent.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Very similar to the ROS vs Perry match, but Ronnie was more impressive than Robbo in the last frames. Judd bottled it big time, but Ronnie gave Perry no chance.

Yeah Judd gave Robo chances on a plate, but Robbo too had to play well to make the most of those and he did.

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:Robertson Selby be will a very long and tough match. The winner is gonna be exhausted at the end of the match.

I don't think so. Selby has tried to be more attacking recently and Robbo has learned the hard way that getting sucked into safety battles against Mark is a bad idea.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:

I don't think so. Selby has tried to be more attacking recently and Robbo has learned the hard way that getting sucked into safety battles against Mark is a bad idea.

But both will not want to give the other easy chanves so TR is right, it's going to be long, ok some frames might be fluent as both have the scoring power, especially Robbo, but it will demand both players a lot of mental energy and both will be drained after it finishes.

Postby jojo

respect to robertson for what he achieve one hundred tons in a season dont think it will ever be beaten

robertson showing why he a bottle player when the going get tough on the big occasion he consistently producing the goods

as for trump what a spoilt brat got no sympathy for him and i hope roberston beat him in many more matches to come the bigger the better ha

Postby TheRocket

Skullman wrote:

I still expect a very long match, with many twists and battles. Robertson is favourite but Selby surely will fight to the death.
Last edited by TheRocket on 30 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:respect to robertson for what he achieve one hundred tons in a season dont think it will ever be beaten

robertson showing why he a bottle player when the going get tough on the big occasion he consistently producing the goods

as for trump what a spoilt brat got no sympathy for him and i hope roberston beat him in many more matches to come the bigger the better ha

3 quality comebacks this season for neil

Higgins in wuxi final and Selby in uk

Those 2 wins gave him the belief tonight

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:I feared the celebration for tons record would ruin him

You know like a 147 the player loses composure

That was so over the top, he should have lost that match after that but Judd is a bottler on the Big occasion against the real top players.

Judd rofl rofl rofl :wave:

Robbo on the other hand like all great players plays even better when under pressure.

Postby jojo

im sure there will be sour grapes from trump

let me guess he would say things like

roberston slow me down that his best chance of beating me he has to slow me down

he too slow and negative and try upsetting my rythm

i have nearly ten years on him when i reach his age i would achieve more than he has now

it will be something along those lines i wont be far off

i think he a player who has had fame get to his head and now it mangled

Postby Wildey

Table at the end of the Quarter Finals

177 CLOUD STRIFE 23 - 3
175 SAVOMILOSEVIC 25 - 1
171 JMAL1 23 - 4
168 WILDEY 22 - 5
166 ALEX0PAUL 22 - 4
165 RANDAM05 WC 22 - 4
158 HOLDENCHINASKI 20 - 5
156 PLTHEREF 20 - 3
154 SKULLMAN 21 - 3
154 SNOOKER OVERDRIVE 21 - 2
154 SMART 20 - 3
151 THECLEAVER 21 - 1
147 SLOWJOE 20 - 3
139 ANDRE147 20 - 1
139 SUNDAYGIRL 19 - 2
138 JADECHELSEA 18 - 3
131 CONORS9 18 - 0
128 BORIS_THE_BUTCHER 18 - 1
125 KOLOMPAR 17 - 3
123 NICE_SHOES_KEN 17 - 1
122 AYRSHIREBHOY 17 - 0
121 AC OR LT? 16 - 2
120 VODKADIET 16 - 4
111 DRLOG147 15 - 2
111 JDM375 15 - 2
105 GJ 12 - 3
86 SNOOKY147 11 - 3
80 MEDHI99 10 - 1
60 GNOMY 9 - 0

Paddy is away at the Crucible but if theres problems with my scoring please take it up with him when he is back