Topic locked

Re: World Championship S F 2 : Mark Selby v Neil Robertson

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
NNear wrote:Are you guys enjoying the match as much as I am?

I am.

Selby seems to have found his good scoring game again and that's nice to see :hatoff:

He definately needs it if he's to win this title.

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:Selby is Getting Better and scoring better than he has for a few years

Agreed, the only way I can see Robbo beating Selby is if he blows him off the table with some of his stunning break-building, but at the moment it isn't happening.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Kick for Robbo. Far too many of these recently.

Maybe WS should listen to some of Smurph's ideas, because it's ridiculous how many we're getting in these important stages.

Theres too many tinkering and fannying about going on to eradicate kicks and its just making it worst. Most kicks are to do with bad Cueing Ronnie hardly ever gets kicks because hes so free flowing and a great cueist.

Postby Andy Spark

Skullman wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:On of the stats is wrong on the "Crucible in numbers" video sequence. :roll:

Thought so the other day as well, but can't remember which one.

Crucible matches won, Ronnie started the tournament on 53 ahead of Jimmy on 50. The BBC have all these flashy graphics but they don't check the basic facts.

Postby NNear

Wildey wrote:
Skullman wrote:Kick for Robbo. Far too many of these recently.

Maybe WS should listen to some of Smurph's ideas, because it's ridiculous how many we're getting in these important stages.

Theres too many tinkering and fannying about going on to eradicate kicks and its just making it worst. Most kicks are to do with bad Cueing Ronnie hardly ever gets kicks because hes so free flowing and a great cueist.

Is there proof for this?

I thought they hadn't figured out why exactly kicks happen yet, though I saw a piece that suggested that when the exposed layer of one ball strikes another that it can cause a kick.