Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Paul Hunter Classic (European Tour 4) Discussion

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
mantorok wrote:Ronnie again demonstrating why mental attitude can swing matches, he hasn't played amazing but his concentration has been 100%.

Exactly. And he can also up his game if he needs to. This is the Ronnie O'Sullivan who wins titles consistently.

Couldn't agree more SO <ok>

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Well done ROS. Probably won't be seen again until October for the IC.

Yes Skull that's one of the things that me and others as Ronnie fans he lets us down a bit, but it's nothing new of course and we just have to enjoy the tourneys he does indeed play, and not sure if he'll play the IC, which he should play, but anyway..

Congrats to Ronnie, played pretty flawless especially in the last 2 frames, and so enjoyable he finished off with a ton in the last frame after not making one the whole tourney.

ROS :-D :hatoff: :-D

Postby Witz78

Dannyboy wrote:Actually IMO Ronnie has a very sensible schedule. Especially with the new ranking system; he doesn't need to play every tournament.

I don't get it

surely with the new ranking system if your only going to play x number of tournaments a season, then you might as well play the big ones (proper rankers) and skip the PTCs ??

Postby Andre147

Witz78 wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Actually IMO Ronnie has a very sensible schedule. Especially with the new ranking system; he doesn't need to play every tournament.

I don't get it

surely with the new ranking system if your only going to play x number of tournaments a season, then you might as well play the big ones (proper rankers) and skip the PTCs ??

But Ronnie himself has already said he will play in the big money events like the Majors, so there's a lot more from him in the future, the one he hasn't decided yet to play is the Internacional Champs, one he should really play and at least play 1 event in China because it is too like a Major offring big prize money.

He is 4th on the current money list, so he is in a very good position.