Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Paul Hunter Classic (European Tour 4) Discussion

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:
Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:Yellow wasn't a blob, Ronnie doesn't miss shots like that. It was against the nap played with drag so obviously caught a finger mark on the way up

he missed a regulation pot, thats a blob for christ sake :wave:

So it's a blob if the table makes the ball roll off the intended line? You cretin

I've just had a gander on the nutter forum, he's going insane with Selby hatred at the moment.

rofl

1. Did he expect to pot it ?
2. Was there an element of difficulty in the actual pot, ignore the position or the drag being imparted ?
3. How many times out of 100 would he pot that yellow ?

IT WAS A BLOB :wave:

Postby hendry_fan

Tbh,Selbs has,nt deserved to win this match,he,s been well over par in every department of the game,he,s played some of the sloppyest safeties i,ve seen from him in a while.

Bar his <easy> *118* in the first frame he,s been poor by his standards!.

Postby Skullman

bluelagoon wrote:
Skullman wrote:
ES1 is saying cycling at 5 here in the UK. Shame :sad:

18:01 (= 17:01 in GB)
Snooker
Snooker: Paul Hunter Classic in Fürth / Halbfinale (Best of 7) (120Min)

But they change their schedule every 30 minutes sometimes ;)

ES UK and rest of Europe have different schedules.

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:Smart, can you please stop posting the scores 30 seconds after somebody else has already done so. It is not only slightly irritating, but also disrespectul to the person who has gone out of his way to post the score update in the first place. They don't need you trying to steal their thunder.

I would greatly appreciate your co-operation in this matter. :wave:

no can do <ok>

I also left a comment on Shanghai thread, kindly respond - I am not a man to be kept waiting <ok>

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Smart, can you please stop posting the scores 30 seconds after somebody else has already done so. It is not only slightly irritating, but also disrespectul to the person who has gone out of his way to post the score update in the first place. They don't need you trying to steal their thunder.

I would greatly appreciate your co-operation in this matter. :wave:

anyone can post scores at any time its non of your business in any case