Topic locked

Indian Open Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 14th ~ Friday 18th of October at Le Meridien Hotel, Delhi, India

Semi Finals and its a Battle of Experience vs Novices with Aditya Mehta coming through a tough encounter in the Battle of India when he defeated Pankaj Advani 4-3.

Robbie Williams has a Tough Match to overcome Ding Junhui but Can he reach the Final?

DRAW

Semi Finals

Ding Junhui v Robbie Williams H2H 1-1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephen Maguire v Aditya Mehta H2H 1-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Indian Open Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby Skullman

Was out for the end of the quarters.

Well done to Adi for making to his first semi :hatoff: I think he actually has a chance against Mags as well, because he's the type who can a bit frustrated after prolonged safety play. Although I'm hoping for a Ding v Mags final as I think that will produce some top quality snooker.

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:Image Image Image
Monday 14th ~ Friday 18th of October at Le Meridien Hotel, Delhi, India

Semi Finals and its a Battle of Experience vs Novices with Aditya Mehta coming through a tough encounter in the Battle of India when he defeated Pankaj Advani 4-3.

Robbie Williams has a Tough Match to overcome Ding Junhui but Can he reach the Final?

DRAW

Semi Finals

Ding Junhui v Robbie Williams H2H 1-1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephen Maguire v Aditya Mehta H2H 1-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Ding is certainly fav now to win this tournament,but as we all know,the fav does,nt always win.

Williams and Mehta have done very very well to get this far,i don,t think they,ll get any further though.

Come on Mags,it,s high time he added another title to his collection,mind you it,s not that long ago since he last won a tournament,it was in the Welsh Open 2013 where he just managed to beat Stuart Bingham 9-8.

Come on Mags!. <ok>

Postby Wildey

Friday 18th of October

8am

Ding Junhui 4-1 Robbie Williams

10am

Stephen Maguire v Aditya Mehta

2.30pm

Ding Junhui v Stephen Maguire/Aditya Mehta

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:How many times have Mark Williams and Robbie Williams played?

I take it nobody else is interested in finding out this stat? :sad:

I only ask because I like the fact that their surnames are the same. I was hoping they'd play each other in this tournament. :spot on:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How many times have Mark Williams and Robbie Williams played?

I take it nobody else is interested in finding out this stat? :sad:

I only ask because I like the fact that their surnames are the same. I was hoping they'd play each other in this tournament. :spot on:

jesus christ get out more lol

Answer NEVER

Postby Allen79

Mehta 3-0 up now..........Maguire just not at the races today, big task to come back now!

Postby Allen79

You've gotta love a final frame decider! Great come back from Maguire to set up another final frame shoot out!

Postby Skullman

Decider alert. Momentum's with Mags atm, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll win as his long potting's been dodgy throughout the whole match.

Postby Allen79

You've gotta love a final frame decider! Great come back from Maguire to set up another final frame shoot out!