Post a reply

Re: Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic Final Discussion !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Ladies And Gentleman (and Wild), I have enjoyed this final. It's 9-9, it's a decider, I'm a bit drunk.

I'll have the last of the cans of beer out of my fridge, I will watch the last session and I will cheer on Joe Perry. It's been a pleasure to have your company, and I will join you on the flip side.

(In other words, I'll come on and post again after the final has finished.)

Postby Andy Spark

Skullman wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Perry so unlucky with the plant! Played it perfectly.

Obviously not.

You are confusing the shot with the outcome of the shot. He played the shot perfectly. Exactly where he aimed the initial red. One millimeter either side of the actual contact on the second red and it would have dropped. Also, he couldn't have chosen to not play for that center spot, if he'd done so then the margin of error would have been half the size.

Postby Skullman

Andy Spark wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Obviously not.

You are confusing the shot with the outcome of the shot. He played the shot perfectly. Exactly where he aimed the initial red. One millimeter either side of the actual contact on the second red and it would have dropped. Also, he couldn't have chosen to not play for that center spot, if he'd done so then the margin of error would have been half the size.

I'm not saying it was bad, but to be perfect it needed to go in. 1mm off is still not perfect.

Postby Andy Spark

Skullman wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Obviously not.

I'm not saying it was bad, but to be perfect it needed to go in. 1mm off is still not perfect.

I'm not saying the outcome of the shot was perfect, it obviously wasn't because the ball didn't go in. I am saying that the shot was played perfectly. He had to aim for the center, he had to hope that there was some small error somewhere in his shot. He missed because he played the shot perfectly.

Postby GJ

10 ranking titles

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN