Post a reply

Re: Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic Final Discussion !!!

Postby Andy Spark

Robbo lucky, lucky, lucky! As I said earlier, Perry PLAYED his plant PERFECTLY in the penultimate frame. If it had gone in then he would have had a chance to win the tournament.
Last edited by Andy Spark on 29 Jun 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:Robbo looks gutted for joe

Shows what great friends they are

He should have let Joe have this one then :john:

:win:

Postby Wildey

Andy Spark wrote:Robbo lucky, lucky, lucky! As I said earlier, Perry PLAYED his plant PERFECTLY in the penultimate frame. If it had gone in then he would have had a chance to win the tournament.

it wasent perfect or it would have gone bloody in

what part of the definition of perfect you don't understand?

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:Robbo looks gutted for joe

Shows what great friends they are

He should have let Joe have this one then :john:

he wouldn't have been aloud in to Australia tomorrow if he did lol

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Joe Perry has won all of their final frame deciders

How many have they played?

One and that was the CL. This is completely different.

<laugh>

Alex0paul :wave:

rofl :wave:

Postby GJ

Its not the aussie way to let others win but if I was in robbos shoes there and had beat a great friend I would have been emotional as well.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Great friendship. You've clearly seen how gutted Robbo was for Joe. He knows that he has taken Joes best chance ever to win the first ranker.

Agree, since winning that Asian PTC, Joe has looked a diferent player, sad that he loses this final but that's snooker.

Robbo :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Hi Andre how are you doing?

Very well SO, enjoying Summer time :-D

Need to change my avatar though <laugh> might bring the good old Dulux dog back or something similar.
Last edited by Andre147 on 29 Jun 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Robertson looks devastated at having to beat Perry. What great sportsmanship.

Suarez could learn plenty from watching snooker. <ok>

Suarez would have biten Perry at the regular handshake before the decider.

Suarez would've bitten him, even if he'd won 10-0.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Hi Andre how are you doing?

Very well SO, enjoying Summer time :-D

Need to change my avatar though <laugh> might bring the good old Dulux back or something similar.

Great. I'm doing alright as well. I also felt it was time to change the old avatar, a year was long enough.

By the way, I'll be on holiday in Portugal in September. Looking very much forward to that :-D

Postby Andy Spark

Wildey wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Robbo lucky, lucky, lucky! As I said earlier, Perry PLAYED his plant PERFECTLY in the penultimate frame. If it had gone in then he would have had a chance to win the tournament.

it wasent perfect or it would have gone bloody in

what part of the definition of perfect you don't understand?

Your English language skills are so lacking that I can barely be bothered to explain to you. However, I shall afford you some time.

Why do you think I put "played" in capital letters? The shot was PLAYED perfectly. The OUTCOME was imperfect. This shot was one of those rare occasions in snooker where you had to aim for the center of two successful outcomes and hope that the first red did not hit exactly where you aimed. He knew when he struck the shot that if he played it 100% perfectly then the second red would not drop, he had to hope that he didn't play the shot perfectly, however, unfortunately he did. He could have elected to play for either side to eliminate this issue, in which case a perfect shot would have met with a perfect outcome, however, the problem in doing so is that the margin of error on the shot would have halved.