Topic locked

Re: International Championship Quarter Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Clara8633 wrote:Wow, you sound very sure about that ^-^ Can't ROS do just 19 more centuries? Even if he's declining already (and he might not be), it's only the beginning.

Ronnie will be the first man to reach a 1000 centuries, maybe 2000 depending on how long he can hang on.

Postby AC or LT?

Cloud Strife wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Wow, you sound very sure about that ^-^ Can't ROS do just 19 more centuries? Even if he's declining already (and he might not be), it's only the beginning.

Ronnie will be the first man to reach a 1000 centuries, maybe 2000 depending on how long he can hang on.

And people think I'm the one talking rubbish?

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:The only thing I'm sure about is that ROS will overtake Hendry's centuries record sooner or later.

Nope, he won't.

Yeah you're right, not only will Ronnie overtake Hendry's record of tons but he will also establlish a milestone very hard to beat.

I mean.... just how deluded are you really? You really think Ronnie can't make 20 more tons to overtake Hendry this season? rofl <doh> rofl That made my day... You say Ronnie's breakbuilding is in decline, but as SOs stats show it clearly isnt, you know how many tons Ronnie made last season? 53! And he entered half the tournaments Robbo did for instance.

You're just a deluded Hendry fan who doesnt want Ronnie to beat his records :wave: Don't worry, by the time the Masters comes around this season Ronnie will be pretty close or have beaten Hendry's centuries and estabish himself as the greatest breakbuilder of all time. he already is, but 20 more just to make sure. :-D

He won't.... rofl rofl rofl rofl This made my day... pmsl

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He's obviosuly joking with the 2000 tons if you havent noticed it...

But 1000 tons is not beyond the realms of possibily, depending on how much Ronnie plays... he made 53 last season, yet you say his breakbuilding is in decline... rofl I think he may end his career close to 900 tons, 870 or 880, something like this, as Matt from Pro Snooker Blog has also said.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:The only thing I'm sure about is that ROS will overtake Hendry's centuries record sooner or later.

Nope, he won't.

I will boomark this deluded comment and when Ronnie makes 20 more tons this season I will make you eat your own words. :wave:

If this by any chance was a joke from you then I apologise, but given your comments I think you really meant what you said there rofl :zzz:
Last edited by Andre147 on 30 Oct 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

But 1000 tons is not beyond the realms of possibily, depending on how much Ronnie plays... he made 53 last season, yet you say his breakbuilding is in decline... rofl I think he may end his career close to 900 tons, 870 or 880, something like this, as Matt from Pro Snooker Blog has also said.

That's more likely to happen than 1000 or 2000 centuries lol.

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

That's more likely to happen than 1000 or 2000 centuries lol.

Yes if I had to bet I would say Ronnie will finish his career on 880 tons, a number similar to this.

As Wild as so often said about Ronnie, the last thing that will start to decline in Ronnie's game is his breakbuilding, thats Ronnie's biggest strengh, always has been.

Postby PLtheRef

Clara8633 wrote:He's currently got 256 centuries and you think he can possibly make 1744 more centuries when he's 39+?!

1744 More would put him well well over 2000 and more likely near 2500