Post a reply

Re: Coral U K Championship Semi Final 1: Bingham v O'Sulliv

Postby Skullman

6-5. ROS really upped it from 5-4 but Bingham bottled those three frames and it really should've been 6-1.

Still ifs and buts mean nothing. Hope Judd wins the other semi now, much as I like Mags, because Maguire can't beat Ronnie over 19 frames.

Postby NNear

ttol wrote:
NNear wrote:Ronnie showing very heavy pendulous balls and he's in again.

Doesn't it get boring having your nose brown all the time?

Not really mate as I would have said it for any other player. I guess I get my nose brown on all the players but I do believe that in time you might be able to get over this.

Well played in the last couple of frames by Ronnie.

Postby motorhead

the amount of 'bottling' ROS is getting from his opponents in this tourney is simply insane, and rest assured Maguire would do the same too so the only chance here to stop is Trump.
Last edited by motorhead on 06 Dec 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby NNear

Snooker Overdrive wrote:That long red he took on!!! OUTSTANDING UNDER PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, super top shot especially given that he had only just started to find something resembling a snooker groove again.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

NNear wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:That long red he took on!!! OUTSTANDING UNDER PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, super top shot especially given that he had only just started to find something resembling a snooker groove again.

Nothing was safe. If he missed it he would have probably lost the frame. But Ronnie isn't thinking like that, he just sees a chance to get over the line and he grabs it without looking back.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:ROS saying he's go to the CL...

Yeah rofl

For buck sakes Ronnie, save your energy and dont waste your time on that pmsl

Unless you want to increase your tons tally like Robbo did last season :john:

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
ttol wrote:

Pressure? Are you kidding? Bingham was broken long before that and he knew it.

rofl <doh>

Bingo did well to be 5-4 up,so Ronnie had to dig really deep to win the match, under imense pressure so ttol rofl

Ronnie :happy: :happy: :happy: