Post a reply

Re: Coral U K Championship Semi Final 2: Trump v Maguire !

Postby Cannonball

The Cueist wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Im a Snooker Fan first and foremost i don't Vanish for months when a favorite loses unlike some i can mention

Will Cannonball vanish for a while if ROS loses the final? :roll: Just wondering.

Why should he?
Meanwhile Mags has pocketed from trumps not being able to finish him off.

The biggest reason why people join, and leave this forum is Wild. Fact. Ruins the whole place. How someone who hates the greatest of all time can be a mod is unreal; a clear mistake. Appointing an OAP from Wales rofl

Postby The Cueist

Cannonball wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Im a Snooker Fan first and foremost i don't Vanish for months when a favorite loses unlike some i can mention

Will Cannonball vanish for a while if ROS loses the final? :roll: Just wondering.

Well apparently wild loves ron.
It is just his supporters he does not like , Apparently?
Why should he?

The biggest reason why people join, and leave this forum is Wild. Fact. Ruins the whole place. How someone who hates the greatest of all time can be a mod is unreal; a clear mistake. Appointing an OAP from Wales rofl

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Why should he?

Cant you read aswell I DONT HATE RONNIE I HATE pin ends LIKE YOU.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Mr SnookerFan, who do you want to win tomorrow's final?

Probably Trump, but there's not much in it.

Though Ronnie is more focussed lately, and doing less towel head type antics.

Maybe I'll see who annoys me most on the day.

Postby Skullman

Two weird matches today where the player in front suddenly sees the winning line and looks twitchy. Looked for all the world that Maguire would get smashed and then Judd loses his rhythm. Mags played slightly better but nothing that would trouble pre-MSI Judd.