Topic locked

Re: Kreativ Dental German Masters Last 16 and QF Discussion

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:I am off to sleep. Or will try to sleep. One pot destroyed whole weekend

Forget about it, I too will remember it in my dreams today but tomorrow I reckon all will be forgotten pmsl an UK Final loss would have been so much painful, especially after being 9-4 up.

I know it's hard to look at positives right now, I for one still fuming after that :mood: but at least it didnt happen at a Major tournament and Ronnie played very well, was unlucky a couple of times but in the end Murphy deserved his win with a superb clearance.

Shame yeah, but that's Snooker I'm afraid, and this loss compared to others is nothing.

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:I am off to sleep. Or will try to sleep. One pot destroyed whole weekend

Forget about it, I too will remember it in my dreams today but tomorrow I reckon all will be forgotten pmsl an UK Final loss would have been so much painful, especially after being 9-4 up.

I know it's hard to look at positives right now, I for one still fuming after that :mood: but at least it didnt happen at a Major tournament and Ronnie played very well, was unlucky a couple of times but in the end Murphy deserved his win with a superb clearance.

Shame yeah, but that's Snooker I'm afraid, and this loss compared to others is nothing.

That is very magnanimous of you. The match could have gone either way but I was genuinely surprised to see Ronnie lose. He looks to be in fine form almost every match he plays these days (apart from against Robbo in the Masters).

This is why he will yet again be the bookies' favourite to win the world title.

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:The Robbo v Mags match is incredibly slow. They'll still be playing at midnight (Germany time).

Probably Robertson's fault. He is almost as slow as Selby.

God knows how long it will go on for tomorrow if Robbo plays Selby!

Selby's match today was even quicker than ROS's.

If Mags wasn't so awkward this match wouldn't have taken so long, so it's not just because of Robbo.

Postby Muppet147

Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:The Robbo v Mags match is incredibly slow. They'll still be playing at midnight (Germany time).

Probably Robertson's fault. He is almost as slow as Selby.

God knows how long it will go on for tomorrow if Robbo plays Selby!

Selby's match today was even quicker than ROS's.

If Mags wasn't so awkward this match wouldn't have taken so long, so it's not just because of Robbo.

The only reason Selby's match was quick was that Trump was playing quickly. He made a maximum in just eight minutes. Selby was his usual ponderous, plodding self!

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Barring Snookers, Robbo wins :td:

Hopefully Selby will take care of him tomorrow, I'll be rooting for him, Clara and Skull will appreciate that <laugh>

If ever there was a match where it's possible for both players to lose....

Postby Andre147

I'll tell you what, the German fans at the arena will never forget this session of Snooker in their entire lives :bowdown:

What 4 absolutely wonderful matches, shame Ronnie lost his, but boy one of THE best session ever in Snooker.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Hopefully Selby will take care of him tomorrow, I'll be rooting for him, Clara and Skull will appreciate that <laugh>

Hopefully Mags will take care of Selby now :happy:

Yeah absolutely :D

GJ rofl Mags made him eat his words regarding Ronnie pmsl

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:I'll tell you what, the German fans at the arena will never forget this session of Snooker in their entire lives :bowdown:

What 4 absolutely wonderful matches, shame Ronnie lost his, but boy one of THE best session ever in Snooker.

Yeah, definitely. Must be one of the greatest days/moments in Snooker history. Just incredible really.
All four players who lost today must be asking themselves how the buck they did lose , especially Ronnie and Neil but that can happen sometimes.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Hopefully Mags will take care of Selby now :happy:

Yeah absolutely :D

GJ rofl Mags made him eat his words regarding Ronnie pmsl

Exactly! Where are you now GJ? rofl

There's only 1 worse way than losing like Ronnie tonight and it just happened :-D