Topic locked

Re: 888.com World Grand Prix Quarter Finals Discussion !!!

Postby TheRocket

Snooker Overdrive wrote:MJW so close and yet so far. The story of his last 5 years really.

Yes. But least you can say that this match probably won't affect him anymore. It's the UK final and WC semi against Higgins which totally haunted and destroyed him.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

TheRocket wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:MJW so close and yet so far. The story of his last 5 years really.

Yes. But least you can say that this match probably won't affect him anymore. It's the UK final and WC semi against Higgins which totally haunted and destroyed him.

+ the Shanghai Masters

I can see him play a good World Championship, I fancy him beating a top player there.

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

+ the Shanghai Masters

I can see him play a good World Championship, I fancy him beating a top player there.

Also choked the Australian Open final against Bingham. All these losses in matches that he should have won clearly had a cumulative effect on him.