Topic locked

Re: Baic Motor China Open Quarter Finals Discussion !!

Postby armchair de critique

SnookerFan wrote:Going to have lunch at 12:30, so I will watch this on slight delay. But will fast forward through adverts and stuff until I catch up.

thanks.

I have tactically had an early lunch (and as with tradition it was fish), and also had a bath and shave - ready for the action NOW ! :-D

Postby Andre147

I have a feeling Ding will beat Higgins here.

A Ding v Selby Final would be awesome, but in the same manner an Higgins v Selby Final would be a great spectacle as well, they have such similar styles of play and always have cracking matches, like that one that for me is one of the Best ever, 2009 Worlds Quarters.

Postby Dan-cat

armchair de critique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Going to have lunch at 12:30, so I will watch this on slight delay. But will fast forward through adverts and stuff until I catch up.

thanks.

I have tactically had an early lunch (and as with tradition it was fish), and also had a bath and shave - ready for the action NOW ! :-D

Haha me too. I like the idea of getting smartened up to watch the snooker. What a televisual feast for crucifixion day.

Postby armchair de critique

Dan-cat wrote:
armchair de critique wrote:

thanks.

Haha me too. I like the idea of getting smartened up to watch the snooker. What a televisual feast for crucifixion day.

:hatoff: <cool>

Postby Dan-cat

E.F. wrote:Milkins played some nice stuff today, shame he made some fatal errors in last frames.

He really did. It was ace to watch. Some of the shots he played in that ton reminded me of Ronnie. But those missed balls are what makes the difference between a champion and a nearly man.

I can't believe how excited I am by best of nines!!

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ding is playing well again. But no guarantees that he can produce this sort of form in two weeks.

no guarantee anyone can play well there