Topic locked

Re: Baic Motor China Open Quarter Finals Discussion !!

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:Good morning :)

Nice break from Milky in the first frame, good player to watch when in flow. Not sure who I want to win. I'll let you know if I decide

Allow me to decide to for you: Rob Milkins

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Remember that time I got in The Masters programme, for predicting Robert Milkins would win the Masters?

rofl

Yeah. It was his first year in it, playing Ronnie in the first round.

World Snooker asked for predictions on Twitter. Anyway, I didn't realise they were putting them in the programme, so put Milkins as a joke.

It got published.

Seriously?

Postby SnookerFan

I don't know who I want to win out of Higgins and Ding later.

Probably Ding. Give him some confidence before The Crucible.

But imagine Higgins won the Welsh Open and the China Open. Who would've predicted that in January?

Postby armchair de critique

SnookerFan wrote:You know, it strikes me that I don't think I've seen a best of nine all bloody season. I don't seem to have taped much during the week in the China event this year I didn't watch the end of Higgins vs Tramp last night as I knew the result.

Still, hopefully I'll get to see the end of whomever is on television this morning.

personally I hate watching non-LIVE snooker unless its archive footage. Snooker has to be watched live for me. <ok>

Postby Clara8633

armchair de critique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:You know, it strikes me that I don't think I've seen a best of nine all bloody season. I don't seem to have taped much during the week in the China event this year I didn't watch the end of Higgins vs Tramp last night as I knew the result.

Still, hopefully I'll get to see the end of whomever is on television this morning.

personally I hate watching non-LIVE snooker unless its archive footage. Snooker has to be watched live for me. <ok>

I usually watch snooker non-live, since I never have enough spare time to watch a match all in one go.

Postby armchair de critique

Clara8633 wrote:

I usually watch snooker non-live, since I never have enough spare time to watch a match all in one go.

that's a terrible shame <ok>

I am the same with football and cricket, in fact pretty much all sport is terrible for me unless its live <ok>

Postby Clara8633

Clara8633 wrote:

that's a terrible shame <ok>

I am the same with football and cricket, in fact pretty much all sport is terrible for me unless its live <ok>

It's not a shame - I don't mind watching it non-live. I could watch a last year's match and still enjoy it.