Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 27th) Last 16 !!

Postby Cloud Strife

biisk wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
biisk wrote:Come on Neil, tell em you're not motivated cause you won it already. Psychology 101 apparently.

Are you an imbecile or something? What part of trying to take the pressure off oneself do you not understand?

You're an idiot. 99% Of what Ronnie has said in the last decade is pure and absolute garbage. Whether it's mind-games or not, you nor I know. But maybe I'm talking to Doctor Steve Peters here and you can exactly dissect each and every word said by Mr. O'Sullivan.

I sure as hell don't take Ronnie seriously whenever he's giving an interview.

You've missed the point I was making, but nevermind.

Postby Cue Guru

I have a strange feeling that Ronnie isn't bothered or interested. I think he's turned up for the wonga. Smashing his Parris Ultimate like that was very un-Ronnie like of recent years. He's not in good form as well. I question if he's done the practice required. I think he's winging it.

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I don't think Ronnie will win it. He's gone back to being a bit of a donkey

Good mood or bad mood, A game or B game, ambition or no ambition, there's always a good chance Ronnie will win it. He's just that good. Deal with it.

I think Ronnie is fantastic. I'm just entitled to an opinion. Deal with it.

Postby Cloud Strife

Paddpotter wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Paddpotter wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Don't try to figure out what's going on in Ronnie's head. It's a waste of time.

he won't win this

He's not the favourite, that's for sure.

well the bookies put him favorite?

Bookies are just trying to balance the books, mate. Technically, Ronnie might be the favourite, as you say, but in reality there's 2 or 3 ahead of him in the pecking order.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I don't think Ronnie will win it. He's gone back to being a bit of a donkey

Good mood or bad mood, A game or B game, ambition or no ambition, there's always a good chance Ronnie will win it. He's just that good. Deal with it.

I think Ronnie is fantastic. I'm just entitled to an opinion. Deal with it.

No prob <ok>

Postby Paddpotter

Cloud Strife wrote:
Paddpotter wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Paddpotter wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Don't try to figure out what's going on in Ronnie's head. It's a waste of time.

he won't win this

He's not the favourite, that's for sure.

well the bookies put him favorite?

Bookies are just trying to balance the books, mate. Technically, Ronnie might be the favourite, as you say, but in reality there's 2 or 3 ahead of him in the pecking order.

OK not sure that is true but OK.

Postby Cue Guru

I don't think Ronnie has been in form for months. I'm wondering if age and concentration issues that come with being 40 have caught up? It's affected Higgins and MJW no doubt and Ronnie is from the same class. He's had a few extra years at the very top compared to them, can he really have more?

Postby GJ

Cue Guru wrote:Robertson v. Trump would be a cracker, with them being best friends and all that.

They get on better these days <ok>

Postby GJ

Cue Guru wrote:
armchair de critique wrote:
GJ wrote:
Cue Guru wrote:Robertson v. Trump would be a cracker, with them being best friends and all that.

They get on better these days <ok>

Both very alike, CDLs.

CDL?

Classy Dominant Legends <cool>

Postby GJ

Ronnie79 wrote:So jimmy white is not a legend of the game what nonsense. Terry griffiths is defined as a snooker legend and Robertson has won as many titles as him so why cant he be classed a legend

because he has too many sad haters :parrot: rofl