Post a reply

Who is the best Ronnie fan on this forum?

Andre147
22%
Dancat
6%
The Rocket
No votes
Holden Chinaski
17%
Iranu
6%
Prop
No votes
Mantorock
11%
Eraserhead
No votes
Cloud Strife
No votes
Johnny Bravo
28%
MDG
No votes
Other please state
11%

Total votes : 18

Who is the best Ronnie O'Sullivan fan on the forum?

Postby Juddernaut88

There are obviously a lot of Ronnie fans on the forum. Who is the best? I've decided to include the list of posters that have contributed regulary. I apologise in advance for missing anyone out.

Re: Who is the best Ronnie O'Sullivan fan on the forum?

Postby Reg Varney

I voted other, and that other is ShaneW.

No-one starts as many threads about Ronnie as Shane, no-one posts as much about Ronnie (in comparison to their total of other posts) as Shane, so Shane is clearly the best Ronnie fan.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Reg Varney wrote:I voted other, and that other is ShaneW.

No-one starts as many threads about Ronnie as Shane, no-one posts as much about Ronnie (in comparison to their total of other posts) as Shane, so Shane is clearly the best Ronnie fan.

Vodkadiet is another one.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:Me. :mosh: No one suffers more when ROS losses, especially at the WC. :sad:

TR is a very close second. :hatoff:

You never believe Ronnie will win. You never agree with the shots he plays. You call him an idiot every time he plays. You're not even a fan, just a div.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Me. :mosh: No one suffers more when ROS losses, especially at the WC. :sad:

You never believe Ronnie will win. You never agree with the shots he plays. You call him an idiot every time he plays. You're not even a fan, just a div.

I criticize him cause I suffer when he loses. I want him to win more than anyone else.
If someone told me that ROS is gonna win 10 WC in total, as long as I cut one of my arms off, I'd do it in a heartbeat. None of you would be willing to do the same. :mosh:

Postby James Bentley

Johnny Bravo wrote:If someone told me that ROS is gonna win 10 WC in total, as long as I cut one of my arms off, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

What?? Just because someone told you? What if they're wrong? I don't think you've thought this through at all.

Postby Johnny Bravo

James Bentley wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:If someone told me that ROS is gonna win 10 WC in total, as long as I cut one of my arms off, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

What?? Just because someone told you? What if they're wrong? I don't think you've thought this through at all.

I meant that if it was guaranteed, meaning like a trade, my arm for him winning more titles.

Postby SnookerEd25

I voted Bravo. Nobody else has offered up an arm for the Great Man. <ok>

Come on, Ronnie fans; put your limbs where your mouth is, and I’ll send the boys round with a hacksaw.

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:Woah, people have actually voted in this?

I wasn’t going to, but anybody who offers up self-amputation for somebody they’ll never meet is worth a pointless vote in my book

:shrug:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:

rofl

To be fair to Johnny, he did have a nervous breakdown when he worked out that I've not been a fan of Ronnie for the entirety of the time I have posted on this forum.

Postby RunningSide

SnookerFan wrote:
RunningSide wrote:I was 20 stone 41b in June.

Makes me feel better about my Christmas/Masters holiday weight gain.

Misread question, thought it ment biggest, update on weight, down to 16 8 lost nearly 4 stone in 6months,and not type2 diabetic.