Post a reply

Who is the best Ronnie fan on this forum?

Andre147
22%
Dancat
6%
The Rocket
No votes
Holden Chinaski
17%
Iranu
6%
Prop
No votes
Mantorock
11%
Eraserhead
No votes
Cloud Strife
No votes
Johnny Bravo
28%
MDG
No votes
Other please state
11%

Total votes : 18

Re: Who is the best Ronnie O'Sullivan fan on the forum?

Postby Prop

Reg Varney wrote:I voted other, and that other is ShaneW.

No-one starts as many threads about Ronnie as Shane, no-one posts as much about Ronnie (in comparison to their total of other posts) as Shane, so Shane is clearly the best Ronnie fan.

I also voted for Shane.

Johnny was a close second in terms of sheer unhinged fanaticism.

Postby SnookerFan

RunningSide wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
RunningSide wrote:I was 20 stone 41b in June.

Makes me feel better about my Christmas/Masters holiday weight gain.

Misread question, thought it ment biggest, update on weight, down to 16 8 lost nearly 4 stone in 6months,and not type2 diabetic.

That's great news mate. Well done, and keep at it.

I put on 11 lbs since the end of November. And I'd been struggling with my weight even then.

I need to follow your example.

Postby mantorok

Juddernaut88 wrote:
mantorok wrote:Who the buck is Mantorock?

I apologise for the spelling error Manty. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

I didn't recognise who it was, so I voted for him/her.

Postby James Bentley

Johnny Bravo wrote:
James Bentley wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:If someone told me that ROS is gonna win 10 WC in total, as long as I cut one of my arms off, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

What?? Just because someone told you? What if they're wrong? I don't think you've thought this through at all.

I meant that if it was guaranteed, meaning like a trade, my arm for him winning more titles.

I know, I was being facile.

If this is genuine, it's completely deranged. If I was Ronnie reading that, I'd be slightly disturbed that I could inspire such a stupid level of devotion in my "fans". And I'd be making absolutely 100% sure never to meet you. Have you seen "Misery"?

Postby Johnny Bravo

James Bentley wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I meant that if it was guaranteed, meaning like a trade, my arm for him winning more titles.

If this is genuine, it's completely deranged. If I was Ronnie reading that, I'd be slightly disturbed that I could inspire such a stupid level of devotion in my "fans". And I'd be making absolutely 100% sure never to meet you.

Why ?!
ROS should be honored he has such a devoted fan. :mosh:
And he has already met me, I bought a book of his and he signed it for me. :-D
I encouraged him to beat Hendry's WC tally.

James Bentley wrote: Have you seen "Misery"?

No. Is it a good movie ?!

Postby HappyCamper

Johnny Bravo wrote:Why ?!

Did you offer to maim yourself? Maybe that's why he hasn't done it yet.

Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:
James Bentley wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I meant that if it was guaranteed, meaning like a trade, my arm for him winning more titles.

If this is genuine, it's completely deranged. If I was Ronnie reading that, I'd be slightly disturbed that I could inspire such a stupid level of devotion in my "fans". And I'd be making absolutely 100% sure never to meet you.

Why ?!

James Bentley wrote: Have you seen "Misery"?

No. Is it a good movie ?!

I remember reading this interview with Ronnie in Sporting Life last year:

Ronnie O’Sullivan wants to be protected from fans at the upcoming World Snooker Championships and says he will “kick off” if it’s not done.

“I’m not fine with people coming close to me, I’m just really not, and I would kick off,” O’Sullivan told Sporting Life.

“You get these crazy fans and people putting those autograph (books) in front of you and coming and wanting a selfie. And if I don’t get a level of protection or feel safe in Sheffield, I’m not sure I would feel comfortable being there to be honest.”

:john:

Postby Johnny Bravo

HappyCamper wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Why ?!

Did you offer to maim yourself? Maybe that's why he hasn't done it yet.

:chuckle: rofl

:goodpost: :hatoff:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Prop wrote:I remember reading this interview with Ronnie in Sporting Life last year:

Ronnie O’Sullivan wants to be protected from fans at the upcoming World Snooker Championships and says he will “kick off” if it’s not done.

“I’m not fine with people coming close to me, I’m just really not, and I would kick off,” O’Sullivan told Sporting Life.

“You get these crazy fans and people putting those autograph (books) in front of you and coming and wanting a selfie. And if I don’t get a level of protection or feel safe in Sheffield, I’m not sure I would feel comfortable being there to be honest.”

He only said that cause he was afraid of Covid.

Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:I remember reading this interview with Ronnie in Sporting Life last year:

What do you think Ronnie would have said if you’d told him you’d cut your arm off for him?

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:Who the buck is Mantorock?

I voted for them, whoever they are.

I assume it's some kind of Lidl Own Brand Mantorok.

They sound like a real stand-up ROS fan, whoever it is.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Prop wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

What do you think Ronnie would have said if you’d told him you’d cut your arm off for him?

He'd be terrified or would probably think I'm gay. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

He'd be terrified or would probably think I'm gay. <laugh>

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.

I didn't imply there is. My point is he'd consider me that due to what I'd be willing to do for him. ;-)
No offense SF, but you're not the sharpest cookie in the jar :chuckle:

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.

I didn't imply there is. My point is he'd consider me that due to what I'd be willing to do for him. ;-)
No offense SF, but you're not the sharpest cookie in the jar :chuckle:

Why would you want a sharp cookie?