Poll ended at 23 Apr 2022

Ryan’s Day
50%
Terry Candelabra / Calamari / Calligraphy / etc
50%

Total votes : 12

Favourite SI Running Joke: Last 32 Match 14

Postby Iranu

Welcome to Match 14 of the Last 32 in the Favourite Snooker Island Running Joke competition!

You know the drill. Vote for your favourite and the winner will advance to the Last 16.

This poll will run for 3 days.

Happy voting!

Re: Favourite SI Running Joke: Last 32 Match 14

Postby Juddernaut88

I think people are missing the point of me bumping this thread. Iranu failed to complete this whole competition 2 years ago. I only realised yesterday looking at old related stuff on the polls section.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:I think people are missing the point of me bumping this thread. Iranu failed to complete this whole competition 2 years ago. I only realised yesterday looking at old related stuff on the polls section.

“I only realised yesterday”

So it hasn’t stopped the world from turning, then :shrug:

I think your time would be better served coming up with contributions to the Mark King thread <ok>

Postby The_Abbott

Juddernaut88 wrote:I think people are missing the point of me bumping this thread. Iranu failed to complete this whole competition 2 years ago. I only realised yesterday looking at old related stuff on the polls section.

It will forever be a mystery. In decades to come, professors will be pondering this exact question.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:

It will forever be a mystery. In decades to come, professors will be pondering this exact question.

They'll probably teach it in philosophy lessons.

Imagine somebody reading this rubbish, and trying to work out what it all means. <laugh>
Last edited by SnookerFan on 05 Feb 2024, edited 1 time in total.