Player ranked below top 32
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: Poll: Who'll win?

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The UK has to be Ronnie's second highest priority this season, even more important than the Masters. It used to be his favourite major on the tour, winning it 4 times between 1993 and 2007. It's not that I would swap some of his Masters or World Titles for UKs but it's about time he wins this title again.

Very well said SO, I would rather prefer he wins this title instead of defending his Masters one, it's just a long time without a UK Title so yeah that should be his 2nd main priority, if he wins it and then doesnt win at the Worlds I'll consider it a great year for him.

Before Ronnie retires I would like to see him win the UK, a sixth World title and an event in China. His career would complete then.

And then when he did it you would say a 7th World Title, tying Hendry, and so on....

His career is already complete CS, of course I want him to win more titles, but if he doesnt he doesnt have anything else to prove. <ok>

Tying Hendry would be a bonus, but for me he has already surpassed Hendry in greatness.

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:It's more disrespectful to someone to lie about and them and falsely flatter them.

Look at boxing, that's the kind of culture snooker needs.

That isn't even the kind of culture boxing needs.

You say you don't want false flattery, but what about false insults to try and pretend you and your opponent hate each other when they don't? It's boring as hell in boxing, because it's done before every fight.

Snooker would become less interesting if players were constantly giving it childish my sausage is bigger than your sausage insults, just to show off.

Postby Wildey

you need Honesty.

if people try to copy say Alex Higgins because of the media interest he created then its contrived and false you have to be yourself.

Postby The Cueist

Has to be said his 5 worlds were won in the most competitive and open era in snooker that there has ever been.

It is just an undeniable fact .

Hendry beat white 4 times , Two of those were virtually
Walk overs .

That is not to belittle Hendrys achievements

Postby sigsky

No votes for Trump? OK, I'll vote for the potter from Pinner, Martin Gould