Steve Peters
35%
Vikki Selby
41%

Total votes : 17

Re: Judd's brother vs Dr Steve Peters

Postby Ash147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Can someone ban this sausage head already? At this point he's clearly just being a troll.

I agree. What are the mods gonna do ? :?

Nothing, because apparently he's a polite troll. :shrug:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:Judd is now starting to use his talents the way he was supposed to have been doing for some years. Not sure if his brother has anything to do with it, but Judd's working harder and has improved his safety game and shot selection.

Exactly this

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Judd is now starting to use his talents the way he was supposed to have been doing for some years. Not sure if his brother has anything to do with it, but Judd's working harder and has improved his safety game and shot selection.

Exactly this

I believe all credit should go to Jack Trump. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Can someone ban this sausage head already? At this point he's clearly just being a troll.

Nothing can be done.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Nothing can be done.

When it’s Pink Ball, unleash the dogs of wars. But when it’s this pin end, “Oh, nothing can be done. Get the poor pet six or seven a Guinness!”

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Nothing can be done.

When it’s Pink Ball, unleash the dogs of wars. But when it’s this pin end, “Oh, nothing can be done. Get the poor pet six or seven a Guinness!”

Why the buck should he be banned?

He is never offensive and you don't have to read his posts.

And as for the 'oh poor me - everyone is pickin on me' please don't make me puke. The way you are taunting the moderators makes me sick. Dan-Cat and Andre are good blokes and frankly - I do not know how many chances Wildey has to give you. Thanks for all the good work you do for the forum lads <ok>

You post on Snookery Dookery about how you are too good for this forum and then here you are ...........

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Nothing can be done.

Everyone here hates you

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Nothing can be done.

Everyone here hates you

Oh please. Have you read Johnny Bravo’s posts?

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:I was joking. I know better than anyone that I’m the most bannable person here yet have miraculously avoided it.

Regardless, I would like to say buck you to all of you.

buck you too then.