Post a reply

What did you think of John Higgins’ punishment?

It was too harsh
5%
It was just right
32%
It was too lenient
64%

Total votes : 22

Re: What did you think of John Higgins’ punishment?

Postby TheSaviour

I am glad he has finally came out all guns blazing.

Was expecting something like that from him, as he has always looking like someone who could come out with something like that. They just don´t usually come out with any more convincing physical package lol. I mean the ones who can come and to NAIL it. No any rubbish anymore from his part, if there even ever has been any. And slightly surprised the media also showed the interest.

Free Throw, means VB.... I just never was about to cover just someone with who absolutely no correct ideas on his mind. And the ability to be outspoken.

That´s quite exactly what makes the underdogs so great. It is a poor people´s shirt that makes the telling, that´s the heritage of it. Putting all in, from their parent´s part also, and just hoping to get the results with just one shirt. If having the money to buy more then that should look like that also.

So he finally nailed it lol.

I am now having the most secure bank deposit there just possible can be. I have always been dreaming having such a spot. Via :mood:

Or is it still that Evgeny Lancashire or the HUN´S still has the greatest physics there just possibly can be.. <doh> <doh> <doh> So Evgeny isn´t any inventive (lucky at times), just the best possible physics and the diet... <doh> <doh> rofl rofl

The people are just risking actually finally starting to look like something. And none of us are capable of being any outspoken..??? <doh> <doh> But if they are actually starting to make it more decent, I could actually respond and making all this much more sensible also... No need to argue the old fashion style would be the same thing as this current one.

Or is it still a worth of an argument? After all these years and the major personal successes also. It is always just a personal success if not having any ACTUAL media coverage. The name must be spot on, otherwise it doesn´t count. But it, however, always counts as a personal success. What did John do during his time off ? That´s the question. The possibility is that he had some personal success. I am still afraid there will be some western´s people part of it also. If it is spot on, it can´t be chaotic Asian thing.

Re: What did you think of John Higgins’ punishment?

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I am glad he has finally came out all guns blazing.

Was expecting something like that from him, as he has always looking like someone who could come out with something like that. They just don´t usually come out with any more convincing physical package lol. I mean the ones who can come and to NAIL it. No any rubbish anymore from his part, if there even ever has been any. And slightly surprised the media also showed the interest.

Free Throw, means VB.... I just never was about to cover just someone with who absolutely no correct ideas on his mind. And the ability to be outspoken.

That´s quite exactly what makes the underdogs so great. It is a poor people´s shirt that makes the telling, that´s the heritage of it. Putting all in, from their parent´s part also, and just hoping to get the results with just one shirt. If having the money to buy more then that should look like that also.

So he finally nailed it lol.

I am now having the most secure bank deposit there just possible can be. I have always been dreaming having such a spot. Via :mood:

Or is it still that Evgeny Lancashire or the HUN´S still has the greatest physics there just possibly can be.. <doh> <doh> <doh> So Evgeny isn´t any inventive (lucky at times), just the best possible physics and the diet... <doh> <doh> rofl rofl

The people are just risking actually finally starting to look like something. And none of us are capable of being any outspoken..??? <doh> <doh> But if they are actually starting to make it more decent, I could actually respond and making all this much more sensible also... No need to argue the old fashion style would be the same thing as this current one.

Or is it still a worth of an argument? After all these years and the major personal successes also. It is always just a personal success if not having any ACTUAL media coverage. The name must be spot on, otherwise it doesn´t count. But it, however, always counts as a personal success. What did John do during his time off ? That´s the question. The possibility is that he had some personal success. I am still afraid there will be some western´s people part of it also. If it is spot on, it can´t be chaotic Asian thing.

Image Image Image Image Image