Post a reply

Who is the best player who doesn't have a Haining Open title to his name?

Li Hang
50%
Stephen Hendry
50%

Total votes : 10

Re: Best player not to have won the Haining Open

Postby chengdufan

lhpirnie wrote:No, I guess this poll is aimed at me, for polluting snookerisland with updates from such an obscure tournament in a far-away place. Sorry about that...

I thought your updates on the Haining Open were great. I appreciated them actually. Sorry I didn't post on that thread, I was travelling for work all week and didn't find the time.

This thread was opened in direct response to the Jimmy/Ding thread on which I thought people's responses weren't well thought through. Only Pink Ball seemed to have read the question.

Postby SnookerFan

lhpirnie wrote:No, I guess this poll is aimed at me, for polluting snookerisland with updates from such an obscure tournament in a far-away place. Sorry about that...

Nothing wrong with that.

That's what this forum is for.

Postby Cloud Strife

Unofficial rule of Snooker Island: Never apologise for anything. Ever.

Postby lhpirnie

Cloud Strife wrote:

Unofficial rule of Snooker Island: Never apologise for anything. Ever.

It's OK, I didn't really mean it....