Post a reply

Re: Championship League Discussion!!!

Postby Andre147

Bingham wins the CL :hatoff:

Made a good 70 odd break in the decider, Mavis had a chance at a red but it was tight on the rail, he rattled it and Bingo made that good break to win it.

I think with Bingham being Shanghai Masters Champ he would be there at CoC regartheless, but always nice to win another trophy I guess.

Postby TheRocket

Good two solid breaks by Bingo in the last two frames to win the match. And I think, overall, the two deserved it to reach the final. They were the most consistent players in the tournament and played some good stuff.

The best thing though was the very nice blond woman at the end who gave Bingham the trophy. She should appear in all BBC Snookerfinals to give the players the trophy. Go away Hazel and let her interviewing the players.

Postby AC or LT?

It was a bit insulting to the poor lass that they didn't show her face. That just seemed a bit unnecessarily sexist and 1980s, thought we'd moved past that kind of rubbish.

Well done to Bingham though. Even if the CL is the definition of dumbed down snooker it's been entertaining.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Bingham wins the CL :hatoff:

Made a good 70 odd break in the decider, Mavis had a chance at a red but it was tight on the rail, he rattled it and Bingo made that good break to win it.

I think with Bingham being Shanghai Masters Champ he would be there at CoC regartheless, but always nice to win another trophy I guess.

Bingham got in the CoC this season because of his shanghai win so that is irrelivant for next season

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Bingham got in the CoC this season because of his shanghai win so that is irrelivant for next season

So, in other words, this whole tournament was pointless? :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:Bingham got in the CoC this season because of his shanghai win so that is irrelivant for next season

no you dim head he is in the COC 2015 thanks to this event...

the shanghai win got him in to the 2014 COC.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

no you dim head he is in the COC 2015 thanks to this event...

the shanghai win got him in to the 2014 COC.

rofl

Shows how much I've been paying attention to this tournament, don't it?

Postby The Cueist

I can see it , If he gets going he can sometimes be unstoppable .

No jesting , He really does have it in him.
He is playing at a higher standard and play' the table.

And he is a top bloke , Have a lot of respect for him .
Never gets big headed and is too modest at times I feel.

Selby has the same qualities , Top bloke .