Post a reply

Re: Absolute Essence of Ronnie O'Sullivan - World Championsh

Postby Dan-cat

Arghh Ash what have you done!! I've fallen down the Tequila rabbit hole...

I'm now on A Cruel Game 3, a collection of coughs, misadventures, joe swail losing his temper in China because of a camera flash, mobile phones going off, and... Michaela in her prime... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oSr5mbwsIc

Postby Ash147

Sorry Dan! I know the feeling. I've started out watching one, and before I've known it I'm working my way through a playlist.

I do like his Cruel Game playlist though, there's always some interesting occurrences there.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:I'm sure you're all familiar with Tequila's videos on YouTube. This is one of my favourite's, as I'm a big fan of Ronnie, and as this was the first time I properly watched the World Championship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0RjkAHmYys

What are your favourite Tequila/Snooker videos, and why?

Hi, I'm Tequila. Glad you like my videos.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Cloud Strife wrote:Hi, I'm Tequila. Glad you like my videos.

Hi Tequila! First I'd like to say I love your videos. Second, when are you going to make your next video? It's been about 3 months since the last one.

Please make more "absolute essence of Ronnie" videos. He's won a lot of tournaments the past two seasons to make a video about one tournament at least.

I love your Welsh Open and Masters tributes! :D

Postby Holden Chinaski

Erza Scarlet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Hi, I'm Tequila. Glad you like my videos.

Hi Tequila! First I'd like to say I love your videos. Second, when are you going to make your next video? It's been about 3 months since the last one.

Please make more "absolute essence of Ronnie" videos. He's won a lot of tournaments the past two seasons to make a video about one tournament at least.

I love your Welsh Open and Masters tributes! :D

He's not Tequila.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yeah - he was making a joke based on an earlier incident where another poster (I will not name them as they have recently become a moderator) claimed to be Tequila.

It was Alex0paul who pretended to be Tequila.

Postby Alex0paul

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yeah - he was making a joke based on an earlier incident where another poster (I will not name them as they have recently become a moderator) claimed to be Tequila.

I never pretended, I was more accused

Postby Holden Chinaski

Alex0paul wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I never pretended, I was more accused

Fair enough :hatoff: